TSB eSavings Reviews

TSB savings reviews can help you to find out more about life at TSB. How easy is it to contact TSB? And how friendly are they? Our TSB savings reviews can help you to find out information like this. Smart Money People is an independent source of honest reviews.

TSB Review Insight

Voting in the British Bank Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your eSavings Reviews

Review TSB's eSavings now

Okay

Low interest rates but easy to use online and through the app. Friendly service over the phone

Reviewed on 19th December 2019
TammyChernelle's avatar
TammyChernelle

Always there to help

They are always very friendly and eager to help whether its in branch or on the phone.

Reviewed on 22nd January 2018
nicolepollock's avatar
nicolepollock

Great bank

Great interest, very helpful service Highly recommended

Reviewed on 6th January 2018
Lidia T's avatar
Lidia T

Difficulties with simple requests and incorrect charges applied

After being charged incorrectly on several occasions, I had difficulties in getting the problems resolved with the customer services team, despite the matter being relatively straightforward. I closed the account in the end as I was concerned with further charges being applied.

Reviewed on 12th July 2017
Nicola Megginson's avatar
Nicola Megginson

Interest(ing)

Took a while to set up a Classic Plus Account, which is understandable to ensure security, but worthwhile in the end, with 3% interest on balances of up to £1500. Staff were always helpful and friendly. However latest offers connected with the account are disappointing - £5 cash back per month for using your debit card (but you have to use it something like an eye-watering 20 times a month!) and £5 cash back per month for having two direct debits with them (but it only lasts for about a year). They will have to do better than this if they want me to take up further offers, but I still think the 3% interest is great.

Reviewed on 9th July 2017
Clive Woods's avatar
Clive Woods

E-savings Made Easy!

The TSB E-saving account is a great way to keep track of your money. I can monitor it whenever I want by using their fantastic app and I am able to see what I am spending my money on helping me to see where I can cut back on my spending to save money.

Reviewed on 16th January 2017
Rachel Johnston's avatar
Rachel Johnston

easy to use

the esavings account is really easy to use, especially with the save the change feature, makes it very easy to save money without you realising it

Reviewed on 1st May 2016