Dodl: Investment App reviews

Based on 8 reviews, last reviewed 1st May 2024
80% decrease in 5 star reviews

Good first time investor app Fees are reasonable and the funds are ever expanding. I used their support team once to help move funds over and they were very proactive and helpful Reviewed on: 1st May 2024
Tobias L's avatar
Tobias L

N/A

This product has not received a review of either 1 or 2 stars.

About the Investment App

Review Dodl: Investment App now

Dodl Investment App reviews (8)

Good first time investor app

Tobias L's avatar
Tobias L

I worked out I'd save half on my workplace pension i...

I worked out I'd save half on my workplace pension if I opened a SIPP with Dodl. Great value for money and their global fund by HSBC is great value too. When contacting the customer service team they have always replied quickly. Reviewed on: 15th April 2024
Theodore d's avatar
Theodore d

Very low cost, and concise investment options, so re...

Very low cost, and concise investment options, so really good for newbie investors. Reviewed on: 15th March 2024
Sam P's avatar