Scottish Friendly My Choice ISA Reviews

Ratings based on 3 reviews Last review 1 week ago

Scottish Friendly ISA reviews from our Smart Money People can help you to give you the inside track on what having an ISA with Scottish Friendly is really like. Oh, and if you have experience using a Scottish Friendly ISA, you can write a review too. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

NOT RATED
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your My Choice ISA Reviews (3)

7th November 2018

Avoid!!!.

Lump sum guarantee not guaranteed huge plan set up and management fees. Means you will get less than you pay in or about the same. I lost £631 in six months with this plan please do not waste time or money with these rip off merchants

6th November 2017

No confidence

I tried setting up a Junior ISA for my daughter online and it appeared to have worked, they sent me the paperwork and a date was set for the money to be paid in. However the date came and went so I rang them and they said they had issues with their payment system. They told me I would need to send a cheque, I have no cheque books so I asked if they could provide a bank account number and I could send the money over, no we can't do that. She did not sound very friendly and like I was wasting her time. A financial institution couldn't provide me with bank details? Anyway the rubbish customer service and the tone of her voice when I asked when their payments systems would be fixed (might be the other side of Christmas?!?!) made me doubt them as a secure place to put my daughters money so I cancelled the ISA a few days later over the phone, no questions asked about why and it sounded like the same lady I had spoken to previously.