Scottish Widows Life Insurance Reviews

Do you want to find out what life as a Scottish Widows life insurance customer is like? Now you can! Read Scottish Widows life insurnace reviews at Smart Money People to find out what other policy holders have to say.

Good

Your Life Insurance Reviews

Review Scottish Widows's Life Insurance now

Zero customer service

I reported my fathers death to via my bank at the end of March requesting that his life insurance policy be redeemed. 3 months and 3 complaints later and I have not even managed to obtain a claim form from . Disgusting behaviour especially during a ber Read more

I reported my fathers death to via my bank at the end of March requesting that his life insurance policy be redeemed. 3 months and 3 complaints later and I have not even managed to obtain a claim form from . Disgusting behaviour especially during a bereavement which is a bad enough time without this extra hassle. Scottish Widows openly admit that it is not their policy to talk to other departments within their own organisation. Agent stated “Departments do not talk to each other so messages left with customer services will not be address even when escalated as a complaint for the 3rd time”.

Reviewed on 24th June 2022
J Robertson's avatar
J Robertson

suits needs

been with SW for 3 years, fairly straightforward and easy going. no hassle insurance

Reviewed on 12th September 2017