Shepherds Friendly Income Protection Reviews

At Smart Money People, we're building the biggest online collection of independent Shepherds Friendly Income Protection reviews anywhere. If you're already a customer of Shepherds Friendly - happy or not - please share your experiences with our community to help them find the best income protection on the market.

Your Income Protection Reviews

Review Shepherds Friendly's Income Protection now

Scammers

Horrible company, will work very hard to find a reason not to pay you. They look for excuses. I had income protection plan and a genuine claim but they still would not pay so I'm going to the financial ombudsman. I would say stay away from this company.

Reviewed on 25th April 2022
sadat s's avatar
sadat s

Defrauded Claimant

Shepherd friendly income protection insurance is a scam, they will find any reason to refuse your claim. I have being refuse a claim after paying £65 every month for 2 years for income protection insurance, because they think that I am over weight and my Read more

Shepherd friendly income protection insurance is a scam, they will find any reason to refuse your claim. I have being refuse a claim after paying £65 every month for 2 years for income protection insurance, because they think that I am over weight and my mental illness its my fault. [Name removed by Smart Money People] was the accessor that insulted me. Stay away.
they should be called Shepherd Enemy, thieves scammers.

Reviewed on 21st August 2020
Disappointed Claimant's avatar
Disappointed Claimant

Miss

It's been helpful , lots of helpful information an broke down into lots of different categories also.

Reviewed on 6th March 2019
Elisha Jones's avatar
Elisha Jones

Great experience

Great customer service, always available for answering customer questions.

Reviewed on 11th January 2019
Chimwemwe 's avatar
Chimwemwe

Really simple set up, great rates

Set up was straightforward and the rates look goodm. Waiting for 1st year anniversary to see how much extra my boys have now.

Dave's avatar
Dave

Helpful easy service but I have not had to claim yet

Shepard Friendly were very helpful when I initially took out there policy and I have had a simple direct debit payment taken each month. The only reason I have not given them full marks is that I have not claimed on the policy yet and this is the true tes Read more

Shepard Friendly were very helpful when I initially took out there policy and I have had a simple direct debit payment taken each month. The only reason I have not given them full marks is that I have not claimed on the policy yet and this is the true test of there service!

Suz Bu's avatar
Suz Bu

Awarded

Well I am a chef at foundry court l do lots of cooking and im very independent at home as well

Daniel 's avatar
Daniel

Best savings plan

Brilliant way to save for the future

Meena's avatar
Meena

No loadingd

You pay what you are told from the beginning and great service on the phone

Reviewed on 18th December 2018
Chris's avatar
Chris

Affordable product

I have an ISA with this company too and found out about Income Protection. Benefits sounded great and a very nice staff member helped explain the product and talk me through it

Reviewed on 8th December 2018
Jo's avatar
Jo

Peace of mind

Very helpful and found me an excellent product.

Wendy's avatar
Wendy

Best income protection

Always good service and excellent product

Geoffrey Davis's avatar
Geoffrey Davis

First class service

Was the only ones kind enough to insure me due to health issues.

Diane bass's avatar
Diane bass

Good company with great communication

Shepherds Friendly have been really easy to deal with on all products I have. I would recommend.

Reviewed on 10th January 2018
Ian Brown's avatar
Ian Brown

good & friendly service and excellent advice

My questions were answered efficiently and on time

Reviewed on 9th January 2018
miklor1's avatar
miklor1

Superb.

Advised on a regular, not imposing basis.

Amarnda Rothschild Vanderbilt's avatar
Amarnda Rothschild Vanderbilt

They are excellent at communication

Andrew Hunt's avatar
Andrew Hunt

Top service levels of required products

Excellent value of products and services to meet changing needs in life. Clear concise product offers and benefits to make right choices

Peter Wynn's avatar
Peter Wynn

Good saving offers

I got a grest deal stock isa plus fab cashback!

sharlottesimonds@hotmail.com's avatar
sharlottesimonds@hotmail.com

Good Advice for All.

I would recommend Shepherd's Friendly Financial Products to anyone. Good advice given. No pressure sales. Great customer service.

Reviewed on 7th January 2018