Barclays: Life Insurance reviews

Based on 7 reviews, last reviewed 4th Jan 2019

The best Every time I was in a branch of Barclays the costomer service I revived was the best one Reviewed on: 4th January 2019

Latest lowest rating: N/A

This product has not received a review of either 1 or 2 stars.

About the Life Insurance

Do you want to find out what life as a Barclays life insurance customer is like? Now you can! Read Barclays life insurnace reviews at Smart Money People to find out what other policy holders have to say.

Review Barclays: Life Insurance now

Barclays Life Insurance reviews (7)

The best

BEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS

I HAVE NOT CLAIMED SINCE I WAS INSURED WITH YOU Reviewed on: 9th December 2018
S PIYIOTIS's avatar
S PIYIOTIS

Great life insurance for 50 years, and I have 39 years old.

I have 39 years old, and just make a life insurance for 50 years! It's amazing, I thought nobody will insure me until 90 years old, but Barclays did it. I really recommend this product. Thank you for this opportunity! Reviewed on: 8th December 2018

The best product ever

You never know what to expect... With Barclays life insurance I can sleep well without worrying about my children future... my life is insured and nothing else matters... Reviewed on: 7th December 2018
Liuba's avatar
Liuba

Do you have a different Barclays product?

Barclays has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products