Shepherds Friendly Junior ISA Reviews

Are you trying to determine whether Shepherds Friendly’s Junior ISA offers good value for money? At Smart Money People, we collect reviews of Shepherds Friendly Junior ISA in order to help you make an informed decision. If you're an existing Shepherds Friendly customer, please share your experience and let others know what you thought of their Junior ISA.

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Junior ISA Reviews

Review Shepherds Friendly's Junior ISA now

Easy to apply

Made it very easy to apply and looking forward to strong returns for my kids

Reviewed on 9th February 2020
AT's avatar
AT

Child ISA

Excellent account, easy to use and understand.

Reviewed on 31st January 2020
Kristy Patel's avatar
Kristy Patel

Excellent saving scheme

It help me in saving my daughter money in future and it also update all the news time to time.

Reviewed on 3rd January 2020
Veena Salaskar Naik's avatar
Veena Salaskar Naik

Great performance

Beats other savings policies I had. Good service. Always able to chat on the phone.

Geoff Owenson's avatar
Geoff Owenson

BRF

My experience can be described as a Brighter, Rewarding Future. This is what I get from my experience with them.

Oluwole Adeshina Shokunbi's avatar
Oluwole Adeshina Shokunbi

Good value for money

Very honest and relatable company. Always been supportive and offering some of the most competitive rates. I’ve that phone support always available. Regular emails and news letters keeping me up to date with what offers are available. I would recommend sh Read more

Very honest and relatable company. Always been supportive and offering some of the most competitive rates. I’ve that phone support always available. Regular emails and news letters keeping me up to date with what offers are available. I would recommend shepherds friendly to all my family and friends.

Jen hodkinson 's avatar
Jen hodkinson

Family friendly

I got this for my granddaughter & would highly recommend this company

Lynn21 's avatar
Lynn21

Very good intrest

Brilliant service fantastic interest rates

Reviewed on 25th February 2019
Patrick Smith's avatar
Patrick Smith

Very good

I just been with ISA insurance and it’s great

Reviewed on 17th February 2019
Alex's avatar
Alex

Simple and easy

It was so simple to open isas for my 2 sons and when u required help they were a phone call away and so friendly. They explained everything in simple terms and no jargon to confuse me

Reviewed on 31st January 2019
DShah's avatar
DShah

Simply the best

Great customer service. Nice easy to use clean website. Always sending relevant information. The best

Reviewed on 31st January 2019
Remy010's avatar
Remy010

Good service

The staff were very helpful and gave us good advice

Reviewed on 23rd January 2019
Rehana Patel's avatar
Rehana Patel

Easy

Easy to use online, great for saving for my little boy.

Zoe Claire Neat's avatar
Zoe Claire Neat

Very easy setup

Good info on products, very easy to apply, all done simple and online.

Ger's avatar
Ger

Easy set up

I can rest easy knowing I have some assurance for my little one. Great service and great account options

Amanda's avatar
Amanda

Perfection everytime

Ive opened up a junior isa for my daughter for her future and will get a nice amount of interest on the account

Gareth16's avatar
Gareth16

Fantastic junior ISA, affordable and quick and easy to set up

Great junior isa, affordable and easy to set up. Good customer service

Jade 's avatar
Jade

Junior savings

Its a great way to put something aside for your children it was easy to set up and i would highly recommend it to others

Kazzy's avatar
Kazzy

Amazing service

They are always professional at all times, customer service amazing and ready to listen and resolve your problems.

Omowunmi Akintimehin 's avatar
Omowunmi Akintimehin

Easy smooth set up and transaction

Was able to set up a comfortable amouth. Was explain I can change or cancel at anytime. Was fast setting up

Mummytams's avatar