Share your insurance feedback and make your voice heard.Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards

Shepherds Friendly Stocks & Shares ISA Reviews

Ratings based on 336 reviews Last review 4 months ago

At Smart Money People, we're building the biggest online collection of independent Shepherds Friendly Stocks & Shares ISA reviews anywhere. If you're already a customer of Shepherds Friendly - happy or not - please share your experiences with our community to help them find the best stocks & shares ISAs on the market.

Your Stocks & Shares ISA Reviews (336)

14th January 2019

Ben's Review

My Experience with SF has been nothing less than amazing. The website is very clearly laid out and easy to use for myself and several other friends to whom I have recommend their services and products. I have not been let down by the customer service this company offers which is second to none and it is clear that the customer is at the heart of what the company does

12th January 2019

Online

I have done everything online, so I have never dealt with the customer service staff.

Reply from Shepherds Friendly
Hi Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. If there’s anything we can help with, please feel free to get in touch with our Member Service Team by calling 0161 428 1212, or you can email them at members@shepherdsfriendly.co.uk. Kind regards, Lyba