Shepherds Friendly: Stocks & Shares ISA reviews

Based on 351 reviews, last reviewed 24th May 2024

Easy to set up, easy to manage on-line or through th... Easy to set up, easy to manage on-line or through the app, they always reply to my questions and I've got confidence in them. Reviewed on: 24th May 2024
Edward P's avatar
Edward P

every excuse to not accept claim I have paid premium for 5 years and now when im sick they refuse to pay claim Reviewed on: 13th September 2023
Pawel Staszkiewicz's avatar
Pawel Staszkiewicz

About the Stocks & Shares ISA

At Smart Money People, we're building the biggest online collection of independent Shepherds Friendly Stocks & Shares ISA reviews anywhere. If you're already a customer of Shepherds Friendly - happy or not - please share your experiences with our community to help them find the best stocks & shares ISAs on the market.

Review Shepherds Friendly: Stocks & Shares ISA now

Shepherds Friendly Stocks & Shares ISA reviews (351)

Easy to set up, easy to manage on-line or through th...

Edward P's avatar
Edward P

every excuse to not accept claim

Pawel Staszkiewicz's avatar
Pawel Staszkiewicz

Had this stocks-shares-isa for 6 years now but 2% return these days? Not good enough

I will be phoning shepherds friendly in the next few days as this is not good enough these days. Other ISA's I have perform over twice as good as this. Reviewed on: 30th April 2023
James John's avatar
James John

Good incentive vs poor comms

Received a Love2Shop voucher for investing but they changed the name on direct debit one month which made me think I’d been a victim of fraud and cancelled it before eventually realising their error. Reviewed on: 17th January 2023
Juliet Mulholland's avatar
Juliet Mulholland

Do you have a different Shepherds Friendly product?

Shepherds Friendly has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products