Nationwide Help to Buy ISA Reviews

Launched at the end of 2015, Nationwide are one of the organisations to offer the Help to Buy ISA. Created to help suport first time buyers looking for their first mortgage, our Smart Money People Help to Buy ISA reviews can help you find out even more about this product. You can also write your own Nationwide Help to Buy ISA review at Smart Money People to help other people find out what life as a Nationwide customer is like.

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Help to Buy ISA Reviews

Review Nationwide's Help to Buy ISA now

Easy set up and great customer service

Customer service over the phone has been amazing. Glad I was able to set it up in time before the Help To Buy ISA applications closed.

Reviewed on 24th March 2021
Karis's avatar
Karis

Great bank and great service

Anytime I need to contact the bank they make me feel like a real person, not just a number on the other end of the phone

Reviewed on 5th February 2020
Philip Proctor's avatar
Philip Proctor

Very Good

Walked into bank got isa same day very good

Reviewed on 22nd January 2020
mnimaa4's avatar
mnimaa4

Customer Service Winners

Really friendly staff in branch and very helpful too. Happy customer.

Reviewed on 2nd January 2020
Jackie P's avatar
Jackie P

Amazing rate and super efficient set up. Also was a market leading rate and much clearer set up than others on market

Reviewed on 11th December 2019
Marm's avatar
Marm

Best rate for Help to Buy for my sixteen year old.

Reviewed on 12th November 2019
m's avatar
m

Very easy to set up and a good interest rate

Looking to purchase my first home and it's a very simple ISA to set up and maintain for existing nationwide customers

Reviewed on 7th July 2019
BenFrost's avatar
BenFrost

Helpful and friendly

Always there when needed and willing to keep in close contact with all money matters

Reviewed on 3rd January 2019
Medr's avatar
Medr

Friendly staff - making big decisions easy

I feel as though in the modern world, customer service face to face, especially within banking seems to have disappeared. The staff at Nationwide in Poole High Street made me and my partner feel so comfortable when setting up our first joint account and m Read more

I feel as though in the modern world, customer service face to face, especially within banking seems to have disappeared. The staff at Nationwide in Poole High Street made me and my partner feel so comfortable when setting up our first joint account and my help to buy ISA. So much so, I am moving my current account to them too. Their people first focus is so refreshing and very comforting too.

Reviewed on 22nd November 2018
Hannya Brown's avatar
Hannya Brown

It all adds up!

I am SO pleased with how easy it is to access my Nationwide Help-To-Buy ISA. I am super excited to watch my savings slowly build up via my mobile banking app and my online banking. The customer service team are really helpful and made sure I was choosing Read more

I am SO pleased with how easy it is to access my Nationwide Help-To-Buy ISA. I am super excited to watch my savings slowly build up via my mobile banking app and my online banking. The customer service team are really helpful and made sure I was choosing the right product for my needs. Thanks Nationwide!

Reviewed on 15th February 2018
cbmusic88's avatar
cbmusic88

Wonderful for saving for your first place

Got this ISA a few years ago to try and give myself a bit more of a nudge for saving for a house and it's really helped me put my mind to it! I'm doing much better now and hopefully will be buying a house in the next year or so.

Reviewed on 7th February 2018
cazzi14's avatar
cazzi14

Fair Banking

Find Nationwide one of the best banks/building society I have dealt with. Customer Service always very helpful as are the staff in the branch

Reviewed on 19th November 2017
Mary Allen's avatar
Mary Allen

Help to buy

Really friendly and helpful. Answered all our questions and made us feel that they were really genuinely trying to help. Not pushy and didnt rush out decision.

Reviewed on 16th November 2017
Sophie Hough's avatar
Sophie Hough

Great support for a first time buyer

I enjoyed the excellent help to buy ISA. The high interest, in addition to the scheme itself, made a big difference for my wife and I. It was effortless to set up and then use when we bought the house.

Reviewed on 7th November 2017
Luke Merrick's avatar
Luke Merrick

Great company for Help 2 Buy ISA

Found them extremely helpful. Whole process was easy and we now own our first home.

Reviewed on 9th April 2017
Lucy Judosn's avatar
Lucy Judosn

Best way to save

Buying our first house is made easier since Nationwide give us 2% on our help to buy mortgage. Free money from the government is also fantastic!

Reviewed on 7th March 2017
Kev's avatar
Kev

Simple and easy

I was a regular saver with the H2B ISA from Nationwide. I found the cashing out process simple and easy. The staff are always very friendly in branch.

Uploaded on 29th January 2017