Nationwide: FlexDirect reviews

Based on 242 reviews, last reviewed 4th Jun 2024

Moved for the incentive stayed for the service! The switching fee enticed me to move to Nationwide but since I've been a customer they seem to have improved the app so much that it has made me stay,... Read more Reviewed on: 4th June 2024
Jade England's avatar
Jade England

UNFAIR Fairer Share I didn't qualify for the fairer share payment, despite having put over £600,000 through my FlexDirect account (which is always in credit) in the last ... Read more Reviewed on: 1st July 2023
TimHundred's avatar
TimHundred

About the FlexDirect

The Nationwide FlexDirect is a fee-free current account that can only be managed online or over the phone. Account holders can benefit from a secure mobile app and overdraft options. Interest is paid monthly on the funds held in a FlexDirect account.

Before opening a new current account, always check reviews to learn how happy existing account holders are. Our Nationwide FlexDirect reviews are written by genuine customers to give you valuable insight into the account.

Our reviews can highlight the best bits of the Nationwide FlexDirect account, as well as the areas that customers aren’t as satisfied with. Find out how long customers have had their accounts and whether the FlexDirect is their main bank account. Learn more about the mobile app and the features it provides. Read about customers’ experiences managing their accounts online and over the phone. Learn how swiftly the customer service team resolves account holders’ issues. All of this and more can be found in our Nationwide FlexDirect reviews.

Perhaps you already have a FlexDirect account? Why not write a review on Smart Money People today? Tell us why you chose this account and how satisfied you’ve been so far. What is your favourite thing about the account, and is there anything you feel could be improved? If you use the mobile app, which features are the most useful? If you have experience with the overdraft options, share your thoughts on those. Have you had any interactions with the customer service team, and if so, how did you rate the service? Leave an honest Nationwide FlexDirect review today. Together, we can help people like you make better financial decisions.

Review Nationwide: FlexDirect now

Nationwide FlexDirect reviews (242)

Moved for the incentive stayed for the service!

The switching fee enticed me to move to Nationwide but since I've been a customer they seem to have improved the app so much that it has made me stay, plus the £100 fair share payment is an added bonus and means switching to anyone else doesn't actually make sense! Reviewed on: 4th June 2024
Jade England's avatar
Jade England

Great company.

Great company. Very helpful and app great. Fab products Reviewed on: 1st June 2024
Susie S's avatar
Susie S

Ethical, honest, family banking.

I've been with Nationwide since I was just 14 and have never had a bad experience with them in nearly 25 years. I've several accounts with them and a mortgage and home insurance. I trust them unlike many other banks and most importantly they aren't as bad as HSBC, Barclays etc. in investing in new fossil fuels etc. They have a degree of ethics. Reviewed on: 28th May 2024
Laura's avatar
Laura

Easy current account

A good current account , card is easy to use by putting it in the card holder. As yet I have not had any problems Reviewed on: 25th May 2024
gwen's avatar
gwen

Do you have a different Nationwide product?

Nationwide has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products