Nationwide Fixed Rate ISA Reviews

Nationwide ISA reviews from our Smart Money People can help you to give you the inside track on what having an ISA with Nationwide is really like. Oh, and if you have experience using a Nationwide ISA, you can write a review too. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Fixed Rate ISA Reviews

Review Nationwide's Fixed Rate ISA now

ISA

I have had an ISA with Nationwide for several years. I am happy with the customer service, however I feel they could compete more with better interests rates.

Reviewed on 31st March 2022
Beverely's avatar
Beverely

They don't want customers

Branches are designed to deter customers, staff trained to scare them off completely. Online platform arcane and offputting compared to other products.

Reviewed on 26th March 2022
MB's avatar
MB

excellent

happy good service and efficient

Reviewed on 25th January 2022
Julie D Burd's avatar
Julie D Burd

Mutual

I have been a member of this company for many years and they have always been andexcellent organisation to belong to.

Reviewed on 29th September 2021
Gordon Watts's avatar
Gordon Watts

Great rate for existing members

I got a rate of 0.75% for a fixed rate ISA and £50 for switching, which I am very happy with. I am pleased to see my provider rewarding loyal customers. The app is very easy to use and the staff at Nationwide are always polite and friendly.

Reviewed on 29th August 2021
George's avatar
George

Rewarding loyalty

Being a member of nationwide means I was rewarded with a higher rate fixed rate ISA than any other on the market

Reviewed on 15th April 2021
Jamielee smith's avatar
Jamielee smith

Easy to use

Hussels free and easy to use app

Reviewed on 13th April 2021
Ziad's avatar
Ziad

Nationwide is great

I really love the ethics that Nationwide believe in I have banked with them for over 20 years, I love their adverts and how they treat their employees

Reviewed on 11th April 2021
Lisa B's avatar
Lisa B

Helpful and reliable

I have been with this company for banking and mortgage facilities for around twenty years and have been totally satisfied with performance.

Reviewed on 16th September 2020
Adrian Dodd 's avatar
Adrian Dodd

Easy and Simple

Love that you can do everything from your banking app, it's easy to understand and easy to save money.

Reviewed on 25th June 2020
Ines's avatar
Ines

Fabulous service

The service is great. Staff are friendly, polite and professional

Reviewed on 8th February 2020
Janvis's avatar
Janvis

Excellent Service

Nationwide are always helpful and attentive to detail.

Reviewed on 22nd January 2020
Satisfied customer's avatar
Satisfied customer

Easy to use

Easy to use and sign up online no problems so would recommend

Reviewed on 23rd November 2019
Sewingcabin 's avatar
Sewingcabin

Easy way to save

Easy to save. Reliable. No risk.

Reviewed on 6th January 2019
Victoria's avatar
Victoria

Bank account

They are the best very helpful and friendly.

Reviewed on 18th December 2018
sylvia 's avatar
sylvia

Great Savings Account

I cannot access my ISA until I am 18, meaning I can't spend my savings and can build them up quicker!

Reviewed on 29th November 2018
Holly Osborne's avatar
Holly Osborne

Great ISA rate

I have recently put my money into the new ISA Nationwide announced for customers who have an account with them. They are giving you a higher rate and it was so easy to do online. I had looked at other banks and the rate was not as good as Nationwide.

Reviewed on 20th April 2018
Yvonne Graham's avatar
Yvonne Graham

Great help

The ISA is a great way of saving money and nationwide are happy to help set you up. Would recommend

Reviewed on 10th April 2018
ron1144's avatar
ron1144

Great support

Had some money sitting in my cash account and a staff who was serving me aske dif I had considered investing it. Showed me the interest rate which was beter than what i was getting. Listened to her advise and invested it and got a better interest and dea Read more

Had some money sitting in my cash account and a staff who was serving me aske dif I had considered investing it. Showed me the interest rate which was beter than what i was getting. Listened to her advise and invested it and got a better interest and deal.

Reviewed on 12th February 2018
Lorna Wils's avatar
Lorna Wils

Low interest, but dependable service

Not the best rates, but good service

Reviewed on 12th November 2017