Nationwide Flexclusive Reviews

Ratings based on 27 reviews Last review 3 weeks ago

Our Nationwide Flexclusive reviews can help you to find out what life as a Nationwide customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Your Flexclusive Reviews (27)

10th February 2019

High interest account, quick and easy to apply for

Nationwide has a few accounts with high interest and benefits, I have banked with them since I was a kid and have not had any problems

6th November 2018

Simple stuff

Everything can be done via the app, from account opening to tracking savings amounts. It took a couple of minutes to open the account / set up a regular payment. Makes everything so easy when everything can be done in one place.

18th January 2018

Good deal for short-term savings

I took out this savings account as I already had a current account with them and it is only available to existing customers ....

The interest rest is 5%, although you can't pay in more than £250 a month - it will at least be a little bit extra and the end of the year when the account matures and the interest is paid.

It was easy to open and set up online

24th December 2016

Flexclusive Regular Saver renewal

Interest did not credit on the first anniversary of the account so sent Nationwide a message via my online banking. Took a few days to respond but eventually was rectified to my satisfaction.

Articles related to Nationwide