My Community Bank Savings Reviews

My Community Bank Review Insight

Your Savings Reviews

Review My Community Bank 's Savings now

Great service both to customers and community

I chose to bank with My Community Bank because of the service they offer to local communities and also because they manage to combine this with good savings rates. I wanted my money to be used for a good cause while I have no immediate use for it.

Reviewed on 30th August 2021
Maureen H's avatar
Maureen H

Great bank, great service and better interest than other banks

Customer service so easy and very friendly. Get the job done as they say, quick and easy. Thoroughly recommend

Reviewed on 19th August 2021
Rosie Gorman 's avatar
Rosie Gorman

Excellent Service

Quick and easy account opening process Excellent service

Reviewed on 17th August 2021
Gillie's avatar
Gillie

Excellent Bank

A very friendly community bank. They are simple to use and give competitive rates for savers - as well as competitive rates for borrowers. Truly community orientated, run for the people. Very highly recommended.

Reviewed on 16th August 2021
John Millar's avatar
John Millar

Mutual benefit to savers and borrowers

I know my savings will be used to help others but with no loss of capital to me when I choose to withdraw my money.

Collette's avatar
Collette

Savings Bonds

The savings bonds available not only offered one of the highest interest rates on the market, but provided with a lot of flexibility on the amount of investment and life term of the... Read more

The savings bonds available not only offered one of the highest interest rates on the market, but provided with a lot of flexibility on the amount of investment and life term of the bonds.
It makes the products on offer more accessible to those only able save small amounts of money and still achieve rates that are normal only accessible by investing larger funds.

Jim MacDonald's avatar
Jim MacDonald

Prompt response

Fully resolved my worries about 85k insurance by providing written conf

Maksym Antonichev's avatar
Maksym Antonichev

Excellent Customer Service

I telephoned as had a few hitches setting up my Savings account. I was talked through what to do by a lovely lady. She also followed up afterwards to check everything was ok. Faultless.

Anne Jarrett's avatar