My Community Bank : Savings reviews

Based on 1,403 reviews, last reviewed 5th Jun 2024

Easy to open savings account and competitive rates. Easy to open savings account and competitive rates. Reviewed on: 5th June 2024
Gill P's avatar
Gill P

BEWARE do not use - i'm having trouble getting my matured funds back Had a one year bond which matured 5 days ago. Now having trouble getting my funds back. My Community Bank will not respond to emails and it's impossib... Read more Reviewed on: 17th July 2023
Brigitte Rose's avatar
Brigitte Rose

About the Savings

Review My Community Bank : Savings now

My Community Bank Savings reviews (1403)

Easy to open savings account and competitive rates.

Easy to open savings account and competitive rates. Reviewed on: 5th June 2024
Gill P's avatar
Gill P

On line simplicity.

On line simplicity. Very clear east to feel in control of your money Reviewed on: 23rd May 2024
Maureen 's avatar
Maureen

Great customer service and top % on savings

Great customer service and top % on savings Reviewed on: 23rd May 2024
Kimberley P's avatar
Kimberley P

Great Rates, Great Ethos

I was drawn to My Community Bank having noted the high interest rate, and it was a real bonus to find out about mutual , member-owned nature of the bank. It was very easy to open an account and to log in and see my transactions and balance etc. Reviewed on: 22nd May 2024
Deb B's avatar
Deb B

Do you have a different My Community Bank product?

My Community Bank has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products