Lloyds Bank Cash ISA Reviews

Lloyds Bank ISA reviews from our Smart Money People can help you to give you the inside track on what having an ISA with Lloyds Bank is really like. Oh, and if you have experience using a Lloyds Bank ISA, you can write a review too. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Lloyds Bank Review Insight

Your Cash ISA Reviews

Review Lloyds Bank's Cash ISA now

Easy to use

Lloyds Bank is easy and efficient to deal with on every level

Reviewed on 7th April 2021
neiljames71@gmail.com's avatar
neiljames71@gmail.com

Okay

Account okay but interest rate is rubbish!

Reviewed on 6th July 2020
Samantha Stroud's avatar
Samantha Stroud

Flexible isa

Flexible options available for every individual

Reviewed on 4th June 2020
Sheldz's avatar
Sheldz

Efficient

Dependable banking banking with a sound online presence.

Reviewed on 7th November 2019
Ron Freeland's avatar
Ron Freeland

Setting up my Cash ISA with Lloyds Bank

Everything about it was so quick and easy. Staff members were very polite and welcoming and explained to me in simple enough terms the different types of ISAs which were available. Overall, a great experience from a great branch and company.

Reviewed on 17th April 2019
AliceG1991's avatar
AliceG1991

good rates

good interest rates and very good customer service

Reviewed on 15th April 2019
katieskatie82's avatar
katieskatie82

money

safe and grew up every day and I can slip well.

Reviewed on 10th April 2019
janusz Orlowski's avatar
janusz Orlowski

Great Interest

Switched my current account to Lloyds a few years ago and have earned 4% on balance of over £4000.

Reviewed on 9th February 2019
Cardiffdevil's avatar
Cardiffdevil

great product

easy to set up online and start saving tax free

Reviewed on 13th January 2019
kyczlaw's avatar
kyczlaw

isa

since taking out this isa it has helped me imensely with savings . lloyds has the save the change option so its great to see all that spare copper mount up

Reviewed on 13th January 2019
karen's avatar
karen

Easy to speak to a manager

Easy to talk to a manager and things explained in a professional manner.

Reviewed on 4th January 2019
janlondon's avatar
janlondon

The ISA helped my save for my dream

Over the last few years, Lloyds cash ISA has helped me save up for my dream trip to America. Without such a generous ISA at 1.4%, this would have been much harder for me.

Reviewed on 3rd January 2019
lochlo's avatar
lochlo

cash isa

very helpful service understood the product in full

Reviewed on 12th November 2018
Helen Porter's avatar
Helen Porter

Poor interest rates.

Easy to set up but poor rates. Better uses of ISA allowance around.

Reviewed on 6th November 2018
Nigelw7489's avatar
Nigelw7489

Two great experiences in one

I have been with Lloyds Bank (formerly known as Lloyds TSB) for a good 10 years now and have often had great experiences with them. However, there is one particular experience that sticks in my mind and will forever be there.... Read more

During Spring 2018, I decided that I wanted to save up for a new computer, and to do this I thought it would be a good idea to set up an ISA so that I am less likely to end up spending the money on other things (which we are all guilty of doing). A couple of days after deciding this I popped into my local Lloyds Bank branch (Northfield) to inquire about the various cash ISA's they had available. The lady I saw, who was very polite talked me through my options and once I decided she then set up my ISA then and there and it was immediately ready to use.

Whilst I was there, I also decided that I would like to do my banking online so therefore I inquired about having an online banking account. This too got done quickly and efficiently and was immediately ready to use.

Overall, a really great experience with wonderful staff and customer service.

Reviewed on 6th November 2018
Username123321's avatar
Username123321

poor customer service

only seem interested in making money from their customers

Reviewed on 5th November 2018
Douglas John Millard's avatar
Douglas John Millard

very poor returns

I feel as though this bank takes it customers for granted

Reviewed on 17th July 2018
Douglas John Millard's avatar
Douglas John Millard

great product

excellent straight forward saving

Reviewed on 4th April 2018
Maureen Findley's avatar
Maureen Findley

Staff were helpful and gave good advice.

Reviewed on 11th February 2018
Julie Moffatt's avatar
Julie Moffatt

Brilliant!

Easy to use. Easy to understand. Great way to save.

Reviewed on 26th January 2018