Metro Bank Fixed Rate Cash ISA Reviews

Metro Bank ISA reviews from our Smart Money People can help you to give you the inside track on what having an ISA with Metro Bank is really like. Oh, and if you have experience using a Metro Bank ISA, you can write a review too. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Metro Bank Review Insight

Top Channel Preference: Phone

Your Fixed Rate Cash ISA Reviews

Review Metro Bank's Fixed Rate Cash ISA now

Friendly staff, easy to set up

The experience of entering my local Metro Bank was a pleasant one. Staff are happy to help and guided me through the process of selecting and setting up my ISA. Exceptional customer service, easy to use app and website, and I'm happy to recommend them to everybody.

Reviewed on 15th April 2021
Derry's avatar
Derry

Thank you for your advise on what investment to invest in.

Reviewed on 14th April 2021
Abraham's avatar
Abraham

It a bank you can depend on.

It opens 7 days a week. You would not think a bank would open on Sunday, but it does open. I like the fixed rate cash ISA.

Reviewed on 11th April 2021
Emmanuel Flavius 's avatar
Emmanuel Flavius

Great Service

Very quick and efficient with excellent attention to detail

Reviewed on 2nd April 2021
Michael Rousell's avatar
Michael Rousell

best bank for FD

very good intrest rate for saver

Reviewed on 1st April 2021
Gurung Binita's avatar
Gurung Binita

Modern bank for the modern everday person

Most welcome, walk off the street, with more realistic opening hours for the normal working person.

Reviewed on 29th March 2021
Chris Durno's avatar
Chris Durno

Outstanding!

Best bank I've ever been with! Absolutely amazing and customer service is extremely quick and outstanding. If you haven't already then SWITCH TO METRO BANK!! you will NOT be disappointed.

Reviewed on 23rd March 2021
Tywhitfield25's avatar
Tywhitfield25

great product

always there with a friendly greeting and smile. helpful and informative. very modern outlook

Reviewed on 22nd March 2021
francis webb's avatar
francis webb

Great bank

I like the coins machines. they should expand more in scotland

Reviewed on 20th March 2021
Avra Vordonaraki's avatar
Avra Vordonaraki

Easy renewal

Metro Bank wrote to me about 6 weeks before my account matures this gives me a chance to look around for another deal. The staff then rung about 4 weeks before the account matures to remind me of the account. Metro Bank acts with consideration and integrity to safe guard my savings.

Reviewed on 15th March 2021
Hee Tidy's avatar
Hee Tidy

Great interests

Metro bank is definitely the best offer in term of interest rates especially with the fixed rate.

Reviewed on 12th March 2021
scentertainment2019@outlook.com's avatar
scentertainment2019@outlook.com

Metro Tunbridge wells

Helpful friendly staff who have always dealt with my issues on my visit, Florence my dog also loves to go there

Reviewed on 12th March 2021
Jon vanns's avatar
Jon vanns

Great bank with lowest interest.

Happy to be with Metro ,low interest,fast services

Reviewed on 11th March 2021
Marian Alberto Rosiu's avatar
Marian Alberto Rosiu

Nobody does it better !

As Metrobank customer I receive the best service above and beyond what any other high street bank is able to offer.... Read more

Metrobank staff are always friendly, helpful and knowledgeable

I have 3 accounts with Metrobank and its a no brainer to do my banking with them as they are open when other banks aren't, dont charge ne a fee to service my accounts. The interest rate is better than the average bank can offer on my fixed term accounts.
Plus they have the coin machine and they welcome dogs !!

Reviewed on 11th March 2021
Jo the L's avatar
Jo the L

The best bank out there

I have been with you guys for years stated with a joint account with my wife then I opened up a isa. But over all a easy to set up . The hard thing is to save money.

Reviewed on 10th March 2021
Chwor83's avatar
Chwor83

Great for debit cards on the spot, current and ISA accounts

100% recommend, amazing service always.

Reviewed on 8th March 2021
Janine's avatar
Janine

Wonderful experience

The process is straight forward, ease to manage. Couldn't think of a better choice for our savings.

Reviewed on 8th March 2021
Julie's avatar
Julie

Very convenient and friendly

Going to my bank now is no longer a chore, consistently polite, friendly and efficient service. I'm so glad I changed banks last year.

Reviewed on 22nd November 2018