Metro Bank Instant Access Savings Reviews

Metro Bank savings reviews can help you to find out more about life at Metro Bank. How easy is it to contact Metro Bank? And how friendly are they? Our Metro Bank savings reviews can help you to find out information like this. Smart Money People is an independent source of honest reviews.

Metro Bank Review Insight

Top Channel Preference: Branch

Your Instant Access Savings Reviews

Review Metro Bank's Instant Access Savings now

Friendly and Helpful

I have always used savings for my metro bank i find this easy to use and protective of my money. I am confident whilst using this that any of my queries will be answered and helped with to the highest standard of customer service! the app is also very useful and easy to use!

Reviewed on 15th April 2021
Lara Howard's avatar
Lara Howard

Love online banking

I have only had to go into the branch once. The online banking service is so easy to access and use. As a busy full-time worker it is really great that I have 24/7 access to my accounts.

Reviewed on 14th April 2021
Sue's avatar
Sue

Easy on line banking. Nice staff in branches.

Straight forward no nonsense banking. Never had an issue. Friendly staff in branch and on phone if required, but on line so easy rarely need to contact them.

Reviewed on 14th April 2021
Sandcat's avatar
Sandcat

Excellent Service

I started banking with Metro in December 2019, initially receiving helpful advice in person at the High Street Kensington branch from the team who brought a human touch. I opened an Instant Access Savings account as best suited to the bulk of my money, also opening a debit cash account and a current account with card for use in Europe, again on the banking team's advice. Everything was clearly explained and questions answered. The accint booklet was useful, too.
Any time I have needed to contact Metro by phone the response has been quick and informative. I also appreciate the checks made by Metro on any u usual transactions or spending on cards, which ensures I am aware of any increased or foreign transactions. The Online banking website is straightforward and secure to use in my experience. Very satisfied.

Mr R Sellers's avatar
Mr R Sellers

Very quick and efficient bank

Each time I had a proble I didn’t need to wait longer than 5min to speak to somebody . Great staff and great experience. Highly recommend

Aleeza miran 's avatar
Aleeza miran

Great online Bank

Great online bank with easy to use website.

Joanne King's avatar
Joanne King

Customer Friendly Banking App

Metro banking app is customer friendly, very easy to use for everyday banking. The customer service is excellent; someone is always at the other end of the telephone to answer your queries within few seconds.

Reviewed on 12th April 2021
Adedayo Oke's avatar
Adedayo Oke

Brilliant service

Helping me save money every day

Reviewed on 11th April 2021
Smglausiusz@gmail.com's avatar
Smglausiusz@gmail.com

Excellent bank.

Great rewards. Would highly recommend for young savers. Magic Money (5 for 5) is a great way for young people to save.

Reviewed on 8th April 2021
Maxine Rivers's avatar
Maxine Rivers

Metro Bank consistently provides excellent service

Whether face to face or online, the service provided by Metro Bank for all its products is excellent and consistently so whatever external conditions

Reviewed on 6th April 2021
Susan Tilley's avatar
Susan Tilley

Worlds Best Bank

Metro bank has helped me save my money and the support team is always so find and they are the best with stuff like fraud (Helping their customers get rid of fraud)

420pewpew@gmail.com's avatar
420pewpew@gmail.com

Quick and easy banking with Metro

When banking with Metro its always easy and enjoyable experience both in-store and online. The customer-centric services are amazing. I highly recommend Metro bank.

Valencia's avatar
Valencia

Quick and easy banking with Metro

Valencia's avatar
Valencia

Its a great bank that really brings fun to banking!

This was my first ever bank and due to the various times I've received stellar customer service and help from the staff and representatives of this great bank ive never been forced or even had the thought to ever change and would 100% recommend to everyone i know!

Reviewed on 4th April 2021
Micael.fig's avatar
Micael.fig

Very good bank

The best bank I have had easy to use and always very friendly staff

Reviewed on 2nd April 2021
Roz's avatar
Roz

Excellent banking system

Prompt and Efficient customer service

Ruth Zavis Ossai's avatar
Ruth Zavis Ossai

Up Up and away!

Easy to move money back and forth accounts ! simple even for me!

carola Costagliola's avatar
carola Costagliola

Wonderful

The Customer service I had over the phone was brilliant she helped me she answered all my questions without hesitation she was prepared it showed that liked her job very friendly and polite.

Ana Francisco's avatar
Ana Francisco

Great bank

always very helpful and willing.

Jessica Rodwell's avatar
Jessica Rodwell

Fantastic user experience

Metro bank team doing well. I got quick service. Personally more than satisfied for best service.

Golam Harunor's avatar