Metro Bank Instant Access Cash ISA Reviews

Metro Bank ISA reviews from our Smart Money People can help you to give you the inside track on what having an ISA with Metro Bank is really like. Oh, and if you have experience using a Metro Bank ISA, you can write a review too. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Instant Access Cash ISA Reviews

Review Metro Bank's Instant Access Cash ISA now

Lack of knowledge!

I asked for my certificate of interest on my ISA multiple times and till now still have not received. So I gave up and they messed up my accounts misserabally.

Reviewed on 25th February 2022
Sarah Wenno Property Ltd's avatar
Sarah Wenno Property Ltd

They go the extra mile

The staff are always pleasant making every customer feel special. Tea and coffee are offered and my children are always given gifts in form of stationary to make them feel welcomed too.

Reviewed on 9th February 2022
Wendy Lam-Vechi's avatar
Wendy Lam-Vechi

Disgusting lack of service for business customer

Have been a business customer for 7 years and the service is non-existent! If you call the bank they tell you to call your business manager dor anything. Have now been calling the business manager for 2 weeks and he does not answer his phone. Left several Read more

Have been a business customer for 7 years and the service is non-existent! If you call the bank they tell you to call your business manager dor anything. Have now been calling the business manager for 2 weeks and he does not answer his phone. Left several messages and he does not call back. Have now got an email address and have emailed… and still no reply! For weeks! Absolutely awful treatment of your customers!! STAY AWAY!

Reviewed on 27th September 2021
Not Happy!'s avatar
Not Happy!

Find a different bank

Awful bank, just lost a huge court case for cheating its customers in the UK and after what they've done to me I can see why

Reviewed on 10th May 2021
Richard Mandefield's avatar
Richard Mandefield

I found the service from staff excellent in explaining the options of accounts available to me. I feel assured that there are many checks to log in to the account as well which is a good thing.

Reviewed on 17th April 2021
Jennifer's avatar
Jennifer

Friendly, helpful

They always come and talk to you

Bridget Valdez's avatar
Bridget Valdez

Move over sliced bread, there's a new Greatness in Town.

If metro bank was a person it'd probably be that best friend that's always there for you, always looking out for you, always helping you grow. The type of friend you always appreciate, that never asks for more than you ask him. And if she was my girlfrie Read more

And if she was my girlfriend, she'd be the type of girl to bring to your mother, classy, sophisticated and caring.
Metro bank, the only bank I'll ever need.

Sincerely yours

Ayub Adde 's avatar
Ayub Adde

Mr Lucian Ionescu

The Best bank for me,competent staff,friendly policies

Lucian Ionescu's avatar
Lucian Ionescu

Easy service

Have banked with Metro for several years now and have never had any reason for any form of complaint.

Reviewed on 12th April 2021
Ian's avatar
Ian

Good customer services. Always willing to help

Reviewed on 8th April 2021
Shirley 's avatar
Shirley

Quick and easy

Top tier, best experience so far

Reviewed on 8th April 2021
Fartun's avatar
Fartun

What is a bank?

> Keeps our money safe > Easy and instant transfers > Verifying the transactions for our security > Always there when needed help Metro Bank fulfils them for me. I have had an account for a long time now and never had any issues. What else do we nee Read more

> Keeps our money safe
> Easy and instant transfers
> Verifying the transactions for our security
> Always there when needed help

Metro Bank fulfils them for me. I have had an account for a long time now and never had any issues. What else do we need?
Thank you for being a great bank.

Reviewed on 6th April 2021
Parshva Sanghvi's avatar
Parshva Sanghvi

Fantastic customer service

I have a few accounts with metro bank since they opened and honestly i have never had bad service in person or over the phone. Very friendly and very personable. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 3rd April 2021
Samantha Mills's avatar
Samantha Mills

Winner bank check the stats

The best bank words can’t describe

Reviewed on 1st April 2021
S's avatar
S

Great ISA and can be managed from app.

Great ISA, easy to save with and submit and withdraw funds. Easy to manage via app.

Reviewed on 26th March 2021
Michael Attwood's avatar
Michael Attwood

I have always had my issues resolved in the most professional manner. Also impressed with the security measures put in place on the App

Reviewed on 23rd March 2021
Ugonma Rosebirth Ohaegbulam's avatar
Ugonma Rosebirth Ohaegbulam

Metro Bank is a Bank above the rest.

I’m disabled and can’t always get to a bank in normal bank hours but with Metro Bank’s extended hours and open on Sunday’s makes my life so much easier.

Reviewed on 22nd March 2021
Shane Lombard's avatar
Shane Lombard

No inconveniences, everything I need.

Provides exactly what I need. Interest on my account when my expenses are low, but easy access when I have an expense. The customer service, website and mobile app enable me to fulfil everything I need from a bank, and more.

Reviewed on 19th March 2021
Zack's avatar
Zack

Top notch service, everything you could would want in a instant cash account.

Reviewed on 16th March 2021
B Kadura 's avatar
B Kadura

Easy Access, says it all

Great little second bank for savings separate to main bank to transfer funds to and save without fear of digging into or using funds without wanting to

Reviewed on 11th March 2021