Lloyds Bank Club Lloyds Current Account Reviews

Ratings based on 348 reviews       Last review 3 weeks ago

Lloyds Bank Club Lloyds Current Account reviews come from people like you! With so many different current accounts now available, you can read these honest Lloyds Bank Club Lloyds Current Account reviews to find out what life as a Lloyds Bank customer is really like. And remember, if you are a Lloyds Bank customer, you can write a short review here to help other potential customers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site and dedicated to being an independent and honest source of Lloyds Bank Club Lloyds Current Account reviews. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Club Lloyds Current Account Reviews

Review Lloyds Bank's Club Lloyds Current Account now

Yearly 8tickets for the cinema is so much helpful

I just got an account and they gave me tickets by online It is so much beneficial for me Thank you

Reviewed on 13th September 2022
Judy Eom's avatar
Judy Eom

Awful

Gets things wrong, has no complaints department that you can contact - you have to wait up to 8 weeks to hear anything about your complaint. I have been trying to get something sorted since 24/06/22 and it is now 30/08/22 and still not sorted!!!

Reviewed on 30th August 2022
K Slight's avatar
K Slight

Good bank

Helpful bank. Happy to be with them

Reviewed on 14th August 2022
Chris Kessling's avatar
Chris Kessling

great freingly local

always ready to me in all my qustions due to myself being disabillies

Reviewed on 5th August 2022
sarah pipes's avatar
sarah pipes

freindly serive

always happy to help due to my disabillies and mchecking on my money every week

Reviewed on 5th August 2022
sarah pipes's avatar
sarah pipes

The times when fraud was going on especially during lockdown. One of the advisors helped me over the phone to sort and resolve my issue.

Reviewed on 20th July 2022
Mariam's avatar
Mariam

The Best Bank

I have been a loyal customer of this bank, for several years. Their customer service is great & if I have ever had any concerns, they have taken my issue seriously & endeavoured to provide a tailored outcome. Their app is great for tracking my finances, t Read more

I have been a loyal customer of this bank, for several years. Their customer service is great & if I have ever had any concerns, they have taken my issue seriously & endeavoured to provide a tailored outcome. Their app is great for tracking my finances, too. I will continue being a customer, for years to come!

Reviewed on 19th July 2022
Louisa's avatar
Louisa

Very happy

Very happy and the online banking is brilliant.

Reviewed on 3rd April 2022
Paul's avatar
Paul

Easy to apply, good website and app

I joined lloyds after they advertised a £100 reward for switching the club lloyd account is free as long as you pay in over £1,500 a month and includes benefits such as cashback with a number of retailers and free cinema tickets

Reviewed on 1st April 2022
yorkshiresteve's avatar
yorkshiresteve

Great Bank, always by my side :)

I have been banking with the black horse since my teens & I wouldn’t choose any other bank to take care of my money. I love the customer service in my local branch, they are second to none! 10/10 from me!

Reviewed on 25th March 2022
Hannah 's avatar
Hannah

Club Llloyds- A good current account

This is a good current account with added perks as long as you meet the minimum monthly payment limit. It is further enhanced by the excellent Lloyds online banking app which is intuitive and means you never need to visit a branch

Reviewed on 24th March 2022
Rob Winkfield's avatar
Rob Winkfield

Easy to use and good benefits

Their app is one of the best to use, they are fair and have good customer service. I love my free cinema tickets!

Reviewed on 11th March 2022
Hannah's avatar
Hannah

Out of date, out of step

Old fashioned bank. Won't provide someone who has had an account with them for 30 years a flexible overdraft. Switched to Starling Bank

Reviewed on 1st March 2022
John Marsh's avatar
John Marsh

Easy to use

The current account offers you some benefits, free cinema tickets, interests and cashback. Overall great!

Reviewed on 28th February 2022
Julia 's avatar
Julia

A bank for the whole family

I have always banked with Lloyds and find the staff friendly and helpful in my local branch in Bath. As a family we have 2 current accounts and get a free monthly magazine with 1 (we chose Landscape which is fab) and access to the Gourmet Society with th Read more

I have always banked with Lloyds and find the staff friendly and helpful in my local branch in Bath. As a family we have 2 current accounts and get a free monthly magazine with 1 (we chose Landscape which is fab) and access to the Gourmet Society with the other which has great savings on meals out and many others. We also have savings accounts & ISAs. We get as many face to face meetings with advisors as we like and I cannot recommend this bank more highly.

Reviewed on 15th February 2022
Mrs Manon Holmes's avatar
Mrs Manon Holmes

Amazing service

Great customer service and you get your own personal advisor who you can call anytime

Reviewed on 12th February 2022
Parita Gorasia's avatar
Parita Gorasia

Easy and efficient

Great online banking and telephone support

Reviewed on 11th February 2022
Geoff 's avatar
Geoff

Dependable

No monthly fees, app works well and very useful

Reviewed on 10th February 2022
Mucker 3000's avatar
Mucker 3000

I am very pleased , A reputable bank

Reviewed on 27th January 2022
Marcel Matache's avatar
Marcel Matache

Fab service, fab account - long time customer

I’ve been a Lloyds customer for 20 years. My Club account does everything you could want from a bank account - it’s cheap, provides easy and convenient access to my money and a great all round product.

Reviewed on 24th January 2022