Nationwide FlexAccount Reviews

Ratings based on 533 reviews       Last review 3 weeks ago

Nationwide FlexAccount reviews come from people like you! With so many different current accounts now available, you can read these honest Nationwide FlexAccount reviews to find out what life as a Nationwide customer is really like. And remember, if you are a Nationwide customer, you can write a short review here to help other potential customers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site and dedicated to being an independent and honest source of Nationwide FlexAccount reviews. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Nationwide Review Insight

Your FlexAccount Reviews

Review Nationwide's FlexAccount now

Bad

Still charging the fee for holiday insurance all through lockdown and no one could go on holiday, they should pay every account holder back

Reviewed on 2nd July 2021
Dave's avatar
Dave

Great services, horrendous interface

the bank provides all of the facilities one would need for day-to-day banking, but that is all ruined by the truly horrendous interface and design.

Reviewed on 18th April 2021
student1708's avatar
student1708

Great for families

Used them for over 50 years and now online they are great for moving funds between family members who all have Nationwide accounts.

Reviewed on 16th April 2021
David Sargent's avatar
David Sargent

Easy to use

Best experience with security and authentication, very hard to be frauded

Reviewed on 15th April 2021
Lanre's avatar
Lanre

Slow moving, clunky UX, very frustrating security

I've used them for many years, and can't really say there's much of a difference between them and any other bank other than their security protocols for accessing your bank are much more inconvenient that others I've used (they still use a card reader for example). It's typical slow, frustrating, unhelpful banking that you use only when you must.

Reviewed on 13th April 2021
Nathan's avatar
Nathan

Always there

I have been with Nationwide since I was 12, I am now 40. They have always been there and happy to help. Any problems I had, their friendly staff were always on hand and helped me look after my money.

Reviewed on 7th April 2021
Dave T's avatar
Dave T

Clear internet banking formats and easy to use.

My first bank account and it continues to be a clear, well structured way for me to keep track of my finances, move money and set up my budgets. Would highly recommend,

Reviewed on 6th April 2021
Gina's avatar
Gina

friendly professional honest

friendly professional honest not much else to say

Reviewed on 30th March 2021
Martin's avatar
Martin

Always got my back

Nationwide I have been with for years, you can reply on them, they are stable, they reward loyalty

Reviewed on 28th March 2021
Heather's avatar
Heather

Dependable

Been banking with nationwide for over 35 years and never an issue

Reviewed on 28th March 2021
Vanessa Smith's avatar
Vanessa Smith

Banking right up my street

Super bank with great products, amazing staff and easy to access products.

Reviewed on 24th March 2021
tobyclark1972@aol.com's avatar
tobyclark1972@aol.com

Awful do not trust

I opened account transfer money from previous bank into it they immediately blocked my account and told me can't access any funds for up to 4 weeks do not trust

Reviewed on 13th March 2021
Frankie Adams's avatar
Frankie Adams

Safe and Secure Banking

I have banked with Nationwide for over 50 years and the staff have always been helpful. Security not only with my investments but personal data is second to none. Transactions are easy even worldwide.

Reviewed on 13th March 2021
John Charles Warne's avatar
John Charles Warne

Great incentive with a high interest rate

While nationwidea flex account offers an attractive deal for the first two years their customer service has kept me on for even longer. A great bank for the people. Definitely recommend for day to day accounts.

Reviewed on 10th March 2021
Katie Maxwell's avatar
Katie Maxwell

Never using them again.

Got recommended to use them 'because they are a building society' and well I opened an account. They then offered overdraft and then 3 months later they closed it without any notice putting me under when as a student I receive student finance roughly 3/4 quarters and this about month before I was due to receive the next loan. This has given me a permanent stain on my credit file. I would rather lose a leg than use Nationwide again, they have practical no customer service as their calls are just 30 - 45 minutes of listening to music.

Reviewed on 5th March 2021
Jake Drew's avatar
Jake Drew

Easy to use

I am more concerned about financial services being ethical and not investing in fossil fuel companies, to my surprise Nationwide ticks this box. So I was happy to keep using them as my bank.

Reviewed on 28th February 2021
John Riley's avatar
John Riley

Pleasantly efficient

No hassle or fuss, staff are professional, good product.

Reviewed on 25th February 2021
Tom's avatar
Tom

ALL DONE.

Very well All done. Best customer service.

Reviewed on 24th February 2021
Horatiu Crisan's avatar
Horatiu Crisan

Excellent account

I have been with Nationwide for over 10 years now and they constantly provide a high quality banking service. From products to customer service always first class

Reviewed on 22nd February 2021
2drew4u's avatar
2drew4u

Owned by it's members

ESG factors for Nationwide really show how much of an impact for the force of good Nationwide has. The only place where you can Bank and feel like you're in a community where everyone wants to make a difference for a better future.

Reviewed on 21st February 2021