Nationwide FlexAccount Reviews

Ratings based on 404 reviews Last review 1 week ago

Nationwide FlexAccount reviews come from people like you! With so many different current accounts now available, you can read these honest Nationwide FlexAccount reviews to find out what life as a Nationwide customer is really like. And remember, if you are a Nationwide customer, you can write a short review here to help other potential customers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site and dedicated to being an independent and honest source of Nationwide FlexAccount reviews. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

Good Current Account Rating
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your FlexAccount Reviews (404)

Quick and easy to get

I applied for a flexiaccount online and had a account up and running with my bank card arriving in the post within 5 days. I have already recommended my mum who has also now opened a new account

Consistent excellence

I have held a flexaccount for over 30 years and it has always been excellent for staying up to date with the services offered with a clear focus on accountability to its customers By the way, it's a building society

13th January 2019

Excellent customer service, good products, great app

Mobile banking is easy and clear with the app. Customer service has always been really responsive and on the ball (unlike many other banks). Products offered are good.

13th January 2019

It does what it says on the tin!

I have been with Nationwide for several years now and have never had any problems. I bank online and they are prompt in emailing with any changes in the pipeline. I have 3 accounts with them. A flex account, an E- Isa and an Invest Direct account. This last account is vital to me as I live in remotest Devon and this account enables me to pay any cheques I receive directly into my account via the postal service - they even provide pre-paid envelopes.

Articles related to Nationwide