NatWest Cash ISA Reviews

NatWest ISA reviews from our Smart Money People can help you to give you the inside track on what having an ISA with NatWest is really like. Oh, and if you have experience using a NatWest ISA, you can write a review too. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

NatWest Review Insight

Your Cash ISA Reviews

Review NatWest's Cash ISA now

Very good

Very quick and easy to use,I've been an account holder now forn17 years and would thoroughly recommend

Reviewed on 27th April 2021
Rob Barnes's avatar
Rob Barnes

Great Internet Offering

So simple to use all your accounts on line with NatWest. The service is excellent and keeps getting better.

Reviewed on 27th April 2021
Nic Hanlon's avatar
Nic Hanlon

easy text help

i wanted to reactivate my Isa and Cora the instant help button was great- very simple easy to use

Reviewed on 26th April 2021
elaine bedding's avatar
elaine bedding

Always banked with NatWest since the 80s service and online banking superb Always someone to help online also in my local bank in westbridgford Nottingham Highly recommend

Reviewed on 24th April 2021
Colette gill's avatar
Colette gill

Needed to reactivate isa

Reactivate use online was quick service

Reviewed on 22nd April 2021
Shirley giles's avatar
Shirley giles

Efficient

Never had a problem with NatWest. So easy to use and simple

Reviewed on 21st April 2021
kathryn.george1@btinternet.com's avatar
kathryn.george1@btinternet.com

Cash ISA Reactivation

The reactivation was performed very quickly clearly and easily

Reviewed on 20th April 2021
Joseph Fitzpatrick's avatar
Joseph Fitzpatrick

Cash ISA Reactivation

I was able to have my cash ISA reactivated via the app messenger service. It pays a good rate if interest and us easily accessed.

Reviewed on 30th March 2021
Adrian childs's avatar
Adrian childs

Good product

Good one, although interest could be higher

Reviewed on 11th July 2020
Mag mrozinska 's avatar
Mag mrozinska

Stable account but low interest rate

The interest has dropped rapidly

Reviewed on 29th January 2020
Sona Krajciova's avatar
Sona Krajciova

The best banking app out there

I recently opened a Help to Buy ISA and a Savings Account with NatWest directly through their app. It's so easy to navigate and looks great too.

Reviewed on 24th January 2020
Desperate Librarian's avatar
Desperate Librarian

NatWest is helpful

The customers service at my local branch is high quality. The only negative about the branch is the working hours.

Reviewed on 2nd January 2020
shannnnn's avatar
shannnnn

G

Qwer tyu iOS as did gh jk lz XX bnnv

Reviewed on 24th November 2019
Iaaasc's avatar
Iaaasc

Easy to use

Good, easy to use service from the online to the app to in store, staff really helped me find the right ISA for me

Reviewed on 21st November 2019
elmipi's avatar
elmipi

Cash ISA

Little interest back but safe account- Easy to monitor online

Reviewed on 5th November 2019
Sona 's avatar
Sona

Good experience with Natwest

I have had a ISA for many years. It was stopped when i went to live abroad. Now living in Britain, i wished to start it again. When i to the bank, expecting forms to be filled in and signatures given. I was very surprised to find that with a press of a few keys on the keyboard, i had been reinstated. Took about 5 minutes. Excellent.

Reviewed on 21st August 2019
Christine Angle's avatar
Christine Angle

Great user interface

The online banking app is what I have exclusively used, it is intuitive and pleasant to use.

Reviewed on 3rd February 2019
Will Mercer's avatar
Will Mercer

Great easy-to-use app

The app makes transferring money between my different accounts, at Natwest and other banks a piece of cake.

Reviewed on 2nd February 2019
Tom S's avatar
Tom S

Amazing service

If ever ive had a problem with my account, they are easy to reach and will help quickly. Polite staff

Reviewed on 1st February 2019
Laura's avatar
Laura

Easy to access

Always easy to use, their on-line banking app is very good. Rates could be better on the ISA

Reviewed on 13th January 2019