thinkmoney: Personal Account reviews

Based on 67 reviews, last reviewed 7th Apr 2024
100% decrease in 1 star reviews

Always helpful as breaks down monthly incoming and o... Always helpful as breaks down monthly incoming and outgoings and information is easy and simple to understand which helps you keep on top of your bill... Read more Reviewed on: 7th April 2024
Amy C's avatar
Amy C

I was locked out of my account for over a month afte... I was locked out of my account for over a month after 13 years been a customer phone lines and emails are impossible over 2000 people affected ps all ... Read more Reviewed on: 19th January 2024
Lee Broadbent 's avatar
Lee Broadbent

About the Personal Account

thinkmoney Personal Account reviews at Smart Money People can help you to find out what life as a thinkmoney Personal Account customer is really like. Write your reviews with us, and together we can increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Review thinkmoney: Personal Account now

thinkmoney Personal Account reviews (67)

Always helpful as breaks down monthly incoming and o...

Always helpful as breaks down monthly incoming and outgoings and information is easy and simple to understand which helps you keep on top of your bills Reviewed on: 7th April 2024
Amy C's avatar
Amy C

All banking should be like this.

I've been with thinkmoney since around 2006 and i wouldn't change banks. I don't understand why ALL banks aren't like this. So easy to manage your money with the budgeting tool and split. It means i never overspend, and with no overdraft facility, i never get into debt either. Really easy to use app, and all their staff are based in the UK. I would never go back to banking with any of the usual suspects. Reviewed on: 23rd February 2024
Vickey Tree's avatar
Vickey Tree

I was locked out of my account for over a month afte...

I was locked out of my account for over a month after 13 years been a customer phone lines and emails are impossible over 2000 people affected ps all affected please get in touch at [email protected] as looking at going to media ie watchdog ect Reviewed on: 19th January 2024
Lee Broadbent 's avatar
Lee Broadbent

Shocking bank rob your money

Absolutely shocking bank won't let me withdraw money witch is child benefits 6 year old son will be of school now because I can't get is pack lunch stuff im taking u to the papers and citizens advice your banks a scam dont use them they rob u for 15 pound a month to use the bank i cant get money out of worse bank ever Reviewed on: 12th December 2023
peter stokes's avatar
peter stokes

Do you have a different thinkmoney product?

thinkmoney has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products