NatWest Reward Silver Account Reviews

Ratings based on 13 reviews Last review 1 week ago

Smart Money People is the UK's #1 place to read or write reviews of NatWest's Reward Silver current account. Our community shares their reviews so that others can see what NatWest's customer service/staff are like, what any charges might be on the account, the range of benefits available, and even how clean the branches are. Using the power of your reviews, we're changing financials services, so if you've got prior experience with the Reward Silver account - please share your thoughts!

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

NOT RATED
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Reward Silver Account Reviews (13)

27th June 2017

The best

I have accounts with them from the beginning of my journey in Uk and from my town branch I had understood what is and how I can use all my benefits of my bank account. The most interesting thing is the application.Is the most easy and you can understand where your money are what products they have and everything in one you can find there.

30th April 2017

So easy to use, my reward build up quickly!

I've been using the instant saver for a couple of year and have all of my household bills linked to the account which regularly gives me enough cash to withe convert to vouchers or dump straight back into my bank

24th December 2016

Great Banking

I have been a customer with Nat West for many years and always found them to be reliable and would never change,nothing is too much trouble for them and staff are always happy and friendly. A great bank

Articles related to NatWest