NatWest Reward Silver Account Reviews

Smart Money People is the UK's #1 place to read or write reviews of NatWest's Reward Silver current account. Our community shares their reviews so that others can see what NatWest's customer service/staff are like, what any charges might be on the account, the range of benefits available, and even how clean the branches are. Using the power of your reviews, we're changing financials services, so if you've got prior experience with the Reward Silver account - please share your thoughts!

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Reward Silver Account Reviews

Review NatWest's Reward Silver Account now

Apptastic

App, very easy to keep on track of what's going in and out at a glance. All I need to run my finances, keeps getting updated with new features. Feels very secure.

Reviewed on 24th March 2022
Tunde's avatar
Tunde

Slick & easy to use

Excellent product with an app that is slick and easy to use. All the information is easy to understand. Rewards on your payments is a very good incentive to utilise RBS app.

Reviewed on 4th March 2022

Reviewed on 15th January 2022
sbeercan's avatar
sbeercan

Fantastic service throughout

I've never had a problem with natwest, the staff are always polite and helpful. Congratulations on a superb service

Reviewed on 9th July 2021
Jackie connolly 's avatar
Jackie connolly

Easy to use

The app is brilliant and I can manage most of my banking from there really easily, in terms of payments, transfers, approvals etc. Always been great when meeting in the branches too for financial checkups.

Reviewed on 2nd July 2021
Dan B's avatar
Dan B

Great app and customer service.

I have been with natwest for over 20 years and they've never let me down plus the app just keeps getting better and better with more options on it almost every time you go on it

Reviewed on 27th April 2021
Jason grears 's avatar
Jason grears

Good

Pleased with overall experience. Now feel they are really supportive and are genuinely listening (not hearing)to the customer

Reviewed on 20th April 2021
Declan Nash 's avatar
Declan Nash

Great account

Very good account with excellent app

Reviewed on 7th April 2021
nially@virginmedia.com's avatar
nially@virginmedia.com

Truthful honest and helpful

Always ready to help in a professional friendly manner

Reviewed on 20th March 2021
Lee's avatar
Lee

Good account

Was suggested by one of there account health check advisors not looked back

Reviewed on 20th March 2021
Lee's avatar
Lee

Natwest is reliable

Great app, always works. would recommend to anyone looking for a stable app. (TSB, Metro bank are not good apps)

Reviewed on 16th March 2021
MC's avatar
MC

Failure to provide Exchange Vouchers from reward account.

I exchanged £150 of rewards from my NATWEST reward account for John Lewis Vouchers. Natwest took the £150 from my account but failed to provide the vouchers . I have called them 4 times and they insist that they sent them. They also said they would fill i Read more

I exchanged £150 of rewards from my NATWEST reward account for John Lewis Vouchers. Natwest took the £150 from my account but failed to provide the vouchers . I have called them 4 times and they insist that they sent them. They also said they would fill in a form and these would be resent in 5 days. Today 14 days after original transaction the adviser told me once again they were emailed on the 9th meaning they didn't re-send them 5 days later after my previous complaints. I'm told that they can't refund, and another form will be filled in but they can't email the vouchers until "the team" looks into it. They wouldn't provide a reference number for the phone calls. Wouldn't hep with a complaint other then telling me to complain on line. Essentially they have taken £150 and can't refund or send you the vouchers as per your reward account agreement. My advice is to change your rewards for cash into another account as exchanging them for vouchers doesn't work and you will lose the money.
Thanks Natwest for 30 years of banking. Maybe HSBC or Barclays will be more helpful.

Reviewed on 20th February 2021
TMC's avatar
TMC

Its a bank

Nothing special, they're like every other high street bank.

Reviewed on 17th June 2020
Mark Dickinson's avatar
Mark Dickinson

Rewards for paying your bills

My bills come out as normal each month and I get money back from Natwest, what more could I want.

Reviewed on 27th April 2020
Samantha Lea's avatar
Samantha Lea

Great account with cashback for direct debits

Great account that gives you cashback for direct debits, a brilliant account with the rewards being better value than most interest paid on bank accounts.

Reviewed on 9th February 2020
mumof3rascals's avatar
mumof3rascals

Generally a good bank

The rewards for paying bills out if good however dissapointed that this is going to be reduced soon.

Reviewed on 8th February 2020
Janet Roberts's avatar
Janet Roberts

The bank with the most helpful private manager

Apart from making payments I don't make heavy use of my bank, but when I do need something my private manager is always there to make the experience as easy and stress free as possible. For that alone NatWest gets my vote.

Reviewed on 28th January 2020
goldsmull's avatar
goldsmull

Bank account

Great overdraft facility and helpfull staff and sorting out charges and fees

Reviewed on 28th January 2020
Krispy's avatar
Krispy

Easy way to earn cash on your money

I've been using the reward silver account by Natwest and it is very good value for money. Giving you cashback on your bills paid by direct debit, you end up getting a chunk off your monthly account fee. The monthly account fee gives you mobile and travel Read more

I've been using the reward silver account by Natwest and it is very good value for money. Giving you cashback on your bills paid by direct debit, you end up getting a chunk off your monthly account fee. The monthly account fee gives you mobile and travel insurance, cinema discounts, and a taste card.

Reviewed on 22nd November 2019
Damilola Aboyeji's avatar
Damilola Aboyeji

So much on offer for the monthly fee

Monthly updates and regular changes on offers

Reviewed on 16th November 2019