Hamilton Fraser Total Landlord Insurance Landlord Insurance Reviews Insurance Choice Awards Best Landlord Insurance ProviderVoted 'Best Landlord Insurance Provider' in the 2017 Insurance Choice Awards

Ratings based on 540 reviews Last review 2 months ago

Looking for Total Landlord Insurance insurance reviews from other landlords like you? See what they're saying on Smart Money People to help make up your mind about your next landlord insurance provider. Or have you had a policy or covered several properties with Total Landlord Insurance in the past? Please post a review of your own to help out other landlords.

Your Landlord Insurance Reviews (540)

19th September 2020

Diligence, Commitment,

In summary, quite simply, Hamilton Fraser are there when near enough all other providers are not. The team is diligent, to the point, no fuss to the point support. Give me a reason why you would not use Hamilton Fraser.

19th September 2020

Reliable helpful insurer

I’ve insured with Hamilton Fraser for years, they’re comparatively priced, have helpful customer service and assist well with claims. Everything you’d want from an insurer.

Fabulous customer service

Whatever time of day you call Hamilton Fraser for advice they are always welcoming and will assist you and reassure you that the service you are buying into is of high quality

Comprehensive cover

Whilst I have not had to make a claim, I have found Hamilton Fraser has responded quickly to any query I have raised. They were particularly helpful wnen I had a long void period when one of my properties was being refurbished - extending cover an dresponding promptly when informed that the property was occupied again.

Great - hassle free!

I haven't had to claim on this insurance but it's so easy to set up, seems to cover everything I wanted (and more), great price and the staff are friendly and knowledgeable!

16th September 2020

Excellent team, reliable company

We have been extremely happy with the products that Hamilton Fraser has offered us. We owner several buy to let properties. The companies service is reliable and good value for money. The company deserves to win!!!!