Hamilton Fraser Total Landlord Insurance Landlord Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 866 reviews       Last review 10 months ago

Looking for Total Landlord Insurance insurance reviews from other landlords like you? See what they're saying on Smart Money People to help make up your mind about your next landlord insurance provider. Or have you had a policy or covered several properties with Total Landlord Insurance in the past? Please post a review of your own to help out other landlords.

Insurance Choice Awards Best Landlord Insurance Provider Voted 'Best Landlord Insurance Provider' in the 2017 Insurance Choice Awards
Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Landlord Insurance Reviews

Review Hamilton Fraser Total Landlord Insurance's Landlord Insurance now

Very excellent, prompt, swiftly service

The very best, clear, very reasonable quotes and fab service company with the home and landlord insurance

Reviewed on 11th October 2021
Bhruguni Patel's avatar
Bhruguni Patel

Good service

They have always answered questions and sorted any problems out in good time.

Reviewed on 9th October 2021
Stephen Prior's avatar
Stephen Prior

Top class Servic

Highly professional staff delivered highly satisfied service

Kuljit singh dole's avatar
Kuljit singh dole

Trustworthy company

I have been using this company for many years now to insure my properties they are extremely customer focused and I would recommend them to any landlord

M's avatar
M

Best Insurence ever

Good customer services and doings brilliant job

N Tharan's avatar
N Tharan

Great customer service

Fantastic communication with friendly customer service. I wouldn't even consider another company

Karen Bray 's avatar
Karen Bray

Great insurance

When there was a fire Hamilton fraser paid out without any problems to fix it

Syed's avatar
Syed

Great customer service, competitive pricing

I found the staff very helpful and friendly. Renewal was fuss-free, and policy is tailored to my needs.

Andy R's avatar
Andy R

Efficient, decisive, informative, helpful and effective

I contacted them with two properties to insure, new to the landlord process and unsure what i needed to insure I spoke to a charming, helpful member of their team who helped through the process, making light work of all my queries and concerns and finally Read more

I contacted them with two properties to insure, new to the landlord process and unsure what i needed to insure I spoke to a charming, helpful member of their team who helped through the process, making light work of all my queries and concerns and finally quoting for a more comprehensive insurance at a lower premium than i had been previously paying for the two individually. I was most impressed and felt totally confident that I had been given sound responsible advice, and have subsequently recommended them to friends, who have been equally pleased !

Jenni Bailey's avatar
Jenni Bailey

No problems.

Very satisfactory. Was reminded in good time.

Maude H. Engmann's avatar
Maude H. Engmann

A very helpful insurers

They always help their customers

Mohammed Rafique's avatar
Mohammed Rafique

Satisfied customer

I have several properties insured via Hamilton Fraser landlord insurance. I have always found them to be polite and helpful when renewing my policy is. I have not had to make any claims and so can’t comment on that side of it.

Wendy Vincent's avatar
Wendy Vincent

Very easy to deal with, friendly and efficient

Good chasing well before renewal so we had time to consider all options so value achieved. Very friendly and very helpful.

Matthew Loddy's avatar
Matthew Loddy

Great service and good rates

No problem in adding another property to our policy. Very efficient and great value for money

Tim's avatar
Tim

Quick and easy

Added an extra property within minutes. So nice to talk to a real person

Phil's avatar
Phil

EXCELLENT!!

Very Professional, Efficient, Responsive, and Cordial!

Mr Victor Egbulefu's avatar
Mr Victor Egbulefu

excellent service

competent , efficient and good value

J Fisher's avatar
J Fisher

Great service from Hamilton

Good pricing on like to like cover with a follow up service with q helpful and polite agent

Gren's avatar
Gren

Quick, Easy, Competative Prices

I have used this company for several years for all my insurances on my rental properties. They are always at the end of the phone and send reminders promptly of renewals to keep me on track. When comparing, their prices are always the best when comparin Read more

I have used this company for several years for all my insurances on my rental properties. They are always at the end of the phone and send reminders promptly of renewals to keep me on track. When comparing, their prices are always the best when comparing the specialist landlord areas of cover.

Janice Beukes's avatar
Janice Beukes

Reliable

Always informative and no great price increases

Janet Jakubowski's avatar