Hamilton Fraser Total Landlord Insurance Landlord Insurance Reviews

Looking for Total Landlord Insurance insurance reviews from other landlords like you? See what they're saying on Smart Money People to help make up your mind about your next landlord insurance provider. Or have you had a policy or covered several properties with Total Landlord Insurance in the past? Please post a review of your own to help out other landlords.

Hamilton Fraser Total Landlord Insurance Review Insight

Insurance Choice Awards Best Landlord Insurance Provider Voted 'Best Landlord Insurance Provider' in the 2017 Insurance Choice Awards

Your Landlord Insurance Reviews

Review Hamilton Fraser Total Landlord Insurance's Landlord Insurance now

Landlord Insurance

Very efficient insurance company.

Maxine's avatar
Maxine

As good as new

Unwavering support same attention offered with continued fast and efficient service being maintained since the outset

Turhan Mustafa 's avatar
Turhan Mustafa

mr philiip davies landlord

good and fair company. Very efficient and fair quotes.

Philip Davies's avatar
Philip Davies

Never had a problem with HF.

They are always friendly, courteous and efficient. Been with them since the start of my landlording adventure.

Phil Dooley's avatar
Phil Dooley

Diligence, Commitment,

In summary, quite simply, Hamilton Fraser are there when near enough all other providers are not. The team is diligent, to the point, no fuss to the point support. Give me a reason why you would not use Hamilton Fraser.

Usman lodhi's avatar
Usman lodhi

Fast & reliable service

I have been using their service for more than 2 years. They have good process in place to renew my policies and easy to get in touch when required.

Phyllis Lim's avatar
Phyllis Lim

Reliable helpful insurer

I’ve insured with Hamilton Fraser for years, they’re comparatively priced, have helpful customer service and assist well with claims. Everything you’d want from an insurer.

Ads's avatar
Ads

Great company

Brilliant company always helpful

Reviewed on 18th September 2020
Nina's avatar
Nina

Fabulous customer service

Whatever time of day you call Hamilton Fraser for advice they are always welcoming and will assist you and reassure you that the service you are buying into is of high quality

Pj's avatar
Pj

efficient and fair premium

Staff were polite and knowledgeable

YK Poon's avatar
YK Poon

Comprehensive cover

Whilst I have not had to make a claim, I have found Hamilton Fraser has responded quickly to any query I have raised. They were particularly helpful wnen I had a long void period when one of my properties was being refurbished - extending cover an dresponding promptly when informed that the property was occupied again.

Pat's avatar
Pat

Great - hassle free!

I haven't had to claim on this insurance but it's so easy to set up, seems to cover everything I wanted (and more), great price and the staff are friendly and knowledgeable!

Julie's avatar
Julie

Loyal

I've been with Hamilton Fraser Total Landlord Insurance for multiple years with my property portfolio and I remain a loyal customer because I am happy with the service/competive rate they provide.

Sharon Bourner's avatar
Sharon Bourner

Veey Helpful

I've been a member for my first year and renewed again this year. Not had to claim but if im unsure of things they've given good advice

Chan's avatar
Chan

Excellent customer care service

They offer highly competitive quotes for our properties. I always get phone call reminders when insurance are due

Michael Jegede's avatar
Michael Jegede

Service

Excellent service and very pleasant people to deal with on the phone.

Cathy Pires's avatar
Cathy Pires

Hamilton Fraser, Excellent service

Have been using Hamilton Fraser for over 10 years, excellent service and very efficient. Recommend to family and friends 100%

Marilyn Dellar's avatar
Marilyn Dellar

Friendly and professional

I’ve used Hamilton Frazer to insure my rental property for several years and their service has always been very professional and friendly.

Michael J 's avatar
Michael J

Excellent team, reliable company

We have been extremely happy with the products that Hamilton Fraser has offered us. We owner several buy to let properties. The companies service is reliable and good value for money. The company deserves to win!!!!

Danica's avatar
Danica

Best HMO Insurance Company

They were great, most economic on the market, and very good service.

Harry Angelides's avatar