Bradford District Credit Union: Savings reviews

Based on 74 reviews, last reviewed 20th Jul 2023

All rounder Find saving with Credit Union very easy and always dealt with any issues promptly. I.e online banking etc. Very friendly staff when used to visit the ... Read more Reviewed on: 20th July 2023

N/A

This product has not received a review of either 1 or 2 stars.

About the Savings

Review Bradford District Credit Union: Savings now

Bradford District Credit Union Savings reviews (74)

All rounder

Find saving with Credit Union very easy and always dealt with any issues promptly. I.e online banking etc. Very friendly staff when used to visit the office for withdrawals. They offer a wide variety of schemes some of which I have used myself Reviewed on: 20th July 2023

BDCU - Superb customer service

BDCU and its staff are very supportive and quick to help. They are always looking out for the customer, something which the banks have now forgotten about. Reviewed on: 18th July 2023
waseem's avatar
waseem

Very easy to set up my account and it’s great to know my money is there when or if, I need it Reviewed on: 13th July 2023

Convenient Payroll Savings

Love that I can save, through payroll deductions, before my wage hits my bank, it's so easy to build up a pot of money for a rainy day! Reviewed on: 12th July 2023
PuddingNPie's avatar
PuddingNPie

Do you have a different Bradford District Credit Union product?

Bradford District Credit Union has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products