Dudley Building Society Reviews

Ratings based on 1,249 reviews       Last review 1 day ago
  Visit Dudley Building Society

Dudley Building Society provides financial services on a local and national level. With ever developing ranges of savings accounts, mortgage products, financial advice, insurance, will writing and estate planning services; our purpose is to serve our Members. As a mutual Society the business is run for the betterment of its Members with profits reinvested back in rather than paying shareholders. With its Principal Office in the heartland of the Black Country the Society has five branches in the region, four of which have recently undergone significant refurbishment to further improve customer experience and the Society’s high street presence. Smart Money People is the place for Dudley Building Society reviews. Read and write reviews to help increase trust and transparency in Financial Services

Dudley Building Society Review Insight

Channels

Top Age Profile: N/A

Top Channel Preference: N/A

Savings

Setting up nominated account for withdrawals.

My online message was responded to the same day, and the customer services person dealing with my query was extemely helpful, to the extent of phoning me to ensure that all was resolved to my satisfaction. My online experience with the Dudley has been on an altogether higher level than that with some other building societies.

Reviewed on 7th May 2021

looks good.

helpful, speedy and efficient way to set up account.

Reviewed on 6th May 2021

Mortgages

Nice building society nice people

Gemma was professional and friendly and dealt with my request for information about my mortgage in a confident and knowledgable way.

Reviewed on 5th May 2021

Great building society

Always welcoming and any questions are answered promptly and clearly

Brierley Hill branch review

Always happy and full smiles and helpful

Cash withdrawal

Went into the Dudley branch to make a cash withdrawal, and received, a fast, efficient service,

Brierley Hill branch review

So helpful, just a lovely manner about her

Reviewed on 29th April 2021

Savings

always happy to help and do whatever they can.

Reviewed on 29th April 2021

Great Local Building Society

Great local building society but I am having a few issues with logging onto the online account.

Reviewed on 28th April 2021

Reply from Dudley Building Society

Hi, thank you for your review and feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having problems logging in. Please call our Customer Services Team on 01384 231414 and someone should be able to help you. Thanks.

Brierley Hill branch review

Very happy with the service, thank you

Reviewed on 27th April 2021

Mortgages

New online facility

Bit disappointed in your new on line facility. I was hoping there would be some more tools you could use especially in making repayments on your mortgage if you wanted an idea how much you can make overpayments and what effect this will have to the outstanding balance.
It has very limited use to the customer apart from telling you the outstanding balance. I think if you want more customers to use it additional tools needed to be added.

Reply from Dudley Building Society

Hi, thanks for your feedback. We will be looking to expand the Online Service functionality for borrowers in the near future.

Regular Savings Account

Just taken out a Regular Savers account, with (relative to the current market!) a competitive interest rate. Easy online setup, followed by a quick phonecall from a very friendly an helpful member of staff to confirm what identification documents were... Read more

Just taken out a Regular Savers account, with (relative to the current market!) a competitive interest rate. Easy online setup, followed by a quick phonecall from a very friendly an helpful member of staff to confirm what identification documents were needed.

All good so far!

Brierley Hill branch review

Very helpful when opening my account. She made me smile and felt me at ease

Friendly and helpful staff

I recently opened a savings account. I phoned up with a few questions, these were answered by a very helpful member of staff, and I was able to complete the opening without any issues.

Brierley Hill branch review

Wanted to open another account. She did it very quickly was lovely too

Reviewed on 24th April 2021

Perton branch review

Open longer hours and one late night

Reviewed on 24th April 2021
Perton branch customer's avatar
Perton branch customer

Savings

Wonderful friendly service from Brenda!

Reviewed on 23rd April 2021

Withdrawal of cash

This week, Susan Morgan (Customer Services) very quickly posted the forms I had to complete, to get a large sum I urgently needed, and guided me in their completion when I ,phoned her. The cash was then in my bank account well within the date expected. Thank you Susan! (23 April 2021)

Reviewed on 23rd April 2021

Brierley Hill branch review

She is just so lovely and very smiley and happy xx

Reviewed on 22nd April 2021

Advice given by Carol at Kingswinford

Excellent customer service and very helpful attitude and good service

Reviewed on 19th April 2021