Dudley Building Society Savings Reviews

Ratings based on 235 reviews Last review 1 week ago

Dudley Building Society savings reviews can help you to find out more about life at Dudley Building Society. How easy is it to contact Dudley Building Society? And how friendly are they? Our Dudley Building Society savings reviews can help you to find out information like this. Smart Money People is an independent source of honest reviews.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

NOT RATED
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Savings Reviews (235)

7th November 2018

Lacking knowledge - several occasions

Dudley Branch staff -...

Dudley Branch staff -
I have only been into this branch on four occasions.
I saw the same member of staff three times. Each time she was incompetent and made errors. She did not apologise but was quite rude. She informed me that she would book an appointment for myself and an “expert” because it wasn’t her own specialised area of expertise. When I arrived for my appointment with the “expert”it was with her! Really it was! Due to this my family suffered a six month delay on care for a very elderly family member. Indeed, she is a life long member of Dudley Building Society. What a let down for her.I actually left the Dudley branch in floods of tears.

I saw a different member of staff on my fourth and final visit to the Dudley Branch. She was a lovely lady and very friendly. However, her knowledge and competence was lacking. Although I specified instructions (that a solicitor told me to instruct), an error was still made. This resulted in another delay and I therefore missed an appointment with another bank.
Again, I received no apology or acknowledgement that she had made a mistake.
I closed the account immediately.

Lower Gornal Branxh
Excellent service. Professional, helpful and friendly. Even made me a coffee! Thank you