Dudley Building Society Savings Reviews

Ratings based on 1,060 reviews       Last review 2 days ago
  Visit website

Dudley Building Society savings reviews can help you to find out more about life at Dudley Building Society. How easy is it to contact Dudley Building Society? And how friendly are they? Our Dudley Building Society savings reviews can help you to find out information like this. Smart Money People is an independent source of honest reviews.

Dudley Building Society Review Insight

Top Age Profile: N/A

Top Channel Preference: N/A

Voting in the British Bank Awards 2021 is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Savings Reviews

1,060 reviews

Review Dudley Building Society's Savings now

Good service and friendly staff

Peter the Manager was very pleasant and dealt with my enquiry professionally after carrying out a security check. He then informed me how to carry out my bank transfer to the Dudley BS.

Reviewed on 21st January 2021
Verified Member Dudley BS

Efficient knowledgeable friendly clearly explained information provided by kindly patient people

Had got my paperwork in a mess and rang for help. 13 minutes later EVERYTHING explained and sorted... Read more

The people on the end of the telephone should train the likes of BT how to respond people’s problems which might seem trivial to experts but which are very real to the person whose problem it. Unreservedly recommend Dudley Building Society.

Reviewed on 14th January 2021

Fantastic

Very helpful in a time were there is no intrest on your savings

Reviewed on 13th January 2021

I find Dudley Building Society always to be very helpful

When I spoke to Claire today she was very friendly and very helpful

Verified Member Dudley BS

Excellent detailed given about savings product

Brenda was exceptionally helpful when I tried to upgrade my regular savings. She made me aware of another product which would give me a better overall interest rate than the one I was thinking of changing to. Well done Brenda, well done Dudley Building society!

R Head's avatar
R Head

Spoke recently to (Becky) who was very friendly and helpful. Great to talk to a person rather than answer machines. Very informative, friendly and helpful. Will definitely reinvest. Thanks

Becky was helpful

Becky help me discuss what I could do about money transfer was lovely to talk to a pleasant person

Reviewed on 7th January 2021

Becky was helpful

Reviewed on 7th January 2021

Friendly and efficient

So helpful people with such friendly attitudes. Efficient too. Maybe old fashioned with no on line facilities but a pleasure to talk to staff

Reviewed on 31st December 2020

Reply from Dudley Building Society

Hi, thanks for your message and lovely feedback. Whilst our Online Service is not available just yet, it will be coming later this year. To be the first to hear about the launch, we encourage you to update your email marketing preferences with us, if you haven't done so already. You can do this by emailing enquiries@dudleybuildingsociety.co.uk or by calling our Customer Services Team on 01384 231414.

Kingswinford branch review

Kingswinford staff are alwys friendly and very helpful

Reviewed on 29th December 2020
Kingswinford branch customer's avatar
Kingswinford branch customer

Gornal Wood branch review

Turn radio off. Being partially deaf it makes things difficult

Reviewed on 24th December 2020

Quick and easy contact

Called to query interest rate on a savings account got through straight away - person I spoke to was polite and efficient

Reviewed on 23rd December 2020
Verified Member Dudley BS

Would prefer if could access account online

Rang today and got through OK but the recorded MESSAGE WAS VERY LONG. The lady I spoke to was extremely helpful.

Reviewed on 22nd December 2020

Reply from Dudley Building Society

Hi, thank you for your review. Whilst our Online Service is not available just yet, it will be coming early next year. To be the first to hear about the launch, we encourage you to update your email marketing preferences with us, if you haven't done so already. You can do this by emailing enquiries@dudleybuildingsociety.co.uk or by calling our Customer Services Team on 01384 231414. Thanks.

Gornal Wood branch review

I always have excellent service at the branch, don't see anything you could improve

Reviewed on 22nd December 2020

Advisor very helpful

Advisor very helpful and understood my query

Reviewed on 21st December 2020

Gornal Wood branch review

Should be able to withdraw up to

Reviewed on 18th December 2020

So Helpful

I needed help with a pass book problem and Claire was so helpful and reassuring in every way.

Reviewed on 16th December 2020

Savings

I find the society staff very helpful and in telephone conversations they are also well versed on explaining whatever advise I'm seeking information on my savings accounts etc and yes I have previously recommended the society to other friends.

Reviewed on 16th December 2020

Very helpful customer service

I always have helpful responses when I telephone and it’s easy to get through

Reviewed on 15th December 2020

Customer service

Completed my request efficiently.

Reviewed on 14th December 2020