Halifax Travel Money Reviews

Ratings based on 1 review Last review 3 years ago

Before we go off on our holiday, there's always a last minute dash for some travel money! With more and more options available, it really does pay to do a bit of research to find the best travel money company. Smart Money People is the place for Halifax travel money reviews. If you've used Halifax travel money before, why not write YOUR own review? You can help other travellers looking for honest Halifax travel money reviews.

Your Travel Money Reviews (1)

16th September 2015

Quick and easy

I only really needed €50 to have a bit of cash on me for a holiday to spain. I felt a bit silly going in and just asking for a small amount but after a bit of a queue the cashier put me at ease by being polite and asking about my holiday.

Articles related to Halifax