HSBC: Loyalty Cash ISA reviews

Based on 17 reviews, last reviewed 5th Apr 2023

Had an ISA for years Had my HSBC ISA for years and years and it helps me to save and I’ve always found them very helpful and useful. Reviewed on: 5th April 2023
Heaven Hunt's avatar
Heaven Hunt

What a joke How they can call it loyalty isa is shameful. Surely if you're part of the loyalty isa you can expect some good rates from them but no give them loyal... Read more Reviewed on: 7th August 2015
Jan's avatar
Jan

About the Loyalty Cash ISA

HSBC ISA reviews from our Smart Money People can help you to give you the inside track on what having an ISA with HSBC is really like. Oh, and if you have experience using a HSBC ISA, you can write a review too. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Review HSBC: Loyalty Cash ISA now

HSBC Loyalty Cash ISA reviews (17)

Had an ISA for years

Heaven Hunt's avatar
Heaven Hunt

Goodservice

HSBC are not the best in regards returns but there service is first class Reviewed on: 1st January 2018

LOYALTY ISA

WAS GOOD. AT FIRST HAD FINANCIAL INCENTIVE. Reviewed on: 16th November 2017

hsbc

I normally operate my account online but on the few occasions I have had to go into branch for advice/help the staff have been very helpful and acted quickly to solve any problems Reviewed on: 27th July 2017
vicki reis's avatar
vicki reis

Do you have a different HSBC product?

HSBC has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products