HSBC: Loyalty Cash ISA reviews

Based on 19 reviews, last reviewed 15th Feb 2024
100% decrease in 5 star reviews

I was told I wasn’t maximising my possible return an... I was told I wasn’t maximising my possible return and HSBC gave me my options including boosting my ISA rate Reviewed on: 15th February 2024
Jonathan P's avatar
Jonathan P

What a joke How they can call it loyalty isa is shameful. Surely if you're part of the loyalty isa you can expect some good rates from them but no give them loyal... Read more Reviewed on: 7th August 2015
Jan's avatar
Jan

About the Loyalty Cash ISA

HSBC ISA reviews from our Smart Money People can help you to give you the inside track on what having an ISA with HSBC is really like. Oh, and if you have experience using a HSBC ISA, you can write a review too. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Review HSBC: Loyalty Cash ISA now

HSBC Loyalty Cash ISA reviews (19)

I was told I wasn’t maximising my possible return an...

Jonathan P's avatar
Jonathan P

Ripoff Bank

Don’t pay interest on current accounts. Very poor interest paid on savings accounts Reviewed on: 15th July 2023
Ron Morris's avatar
Ron Morris

Had an ISA for years

Had my HSBC ISA for years and years and it helps me to save and I’ve always found them very helpful and useful. Reviewed on: 5th April 2023
Heaven Hunt's avatar
Heaven Hunt

Goodservice

HSBC are not the best in regards returns but there service is first class Reviewed on: 1st January 2018
Andrew Bradburn's avatar
Andrew Bradburn

Do you have a different HSBC product?

HSBC has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products