HSBC Regular Saver Reviews

HSBC savings reviews can help you to find out more about life at HSBC. How easy is it to contact HSBC? And how friendly are they? Our HSBC savings reviews can help you to find out information like this. Smart Money People is an independent source of honest reviews.

HSBC Review Insight

Your Regular Saver Reviews

Review HSBC's Regular Saver now

High Savings

I love this bank as I put in money every month and earn a very good amount of interest.

Reviewed on 8th April 2021
kiruyan's avatar
kiruyan

Great rates

Excellent rates and helpful customer service.

Reviewed on 24th February 2021
Rrg's avatar
Rrg

Good product and services

Easy to open, does as it says on the tin. No issues.

Reviewed on 9th February 2019
H's avatar
H

best regular saving account I could find at the moment

Although limited to only a year, and the amount you can invest is also limited, was the best regular saver i could find on the high street at present

Reviewed on 24th November 2018
sweepsky's avatar
sweepsky

Good Holiday Fund

Helps us each year to get 100 bucks extra

Reviewed on 9th November 2018
Debjani Roy's avatar
Debjani Roy

good rate on regular saver

5% interest on regular saver is not too bad

Reviewed on 7th November 2018
felicity bush's avatar
felicity bush

great bank and service

great bank and service. excellent interest rate to go with it.

Reviewed on 31st January 2018
Alex Brownlee's avatar
Alex Brownlee

Better Interest

Although saving rates are low, they seem to give a better rate of interest than most

Reviewed on 31st December 2017
Andrea Stordy's avatar
Andrea Stordy

Quite a good product

Always friendly in my local bank. Seem to know what they are talking about. Professional in their field.

Reviewed on 22nd November 2017

Reviewed on 8th November 2017
Sally nelson 's avatar
Sally nelson

Great Rate for regular saving

With HSBC's regular saver you can get up to 5% on your regular savings, which is great for people who want to save up to £250pm.

Reviewed on 31st March 2017
Miles's avatar
Miles

Helpful and approachable Bank

In the branch I visit the staff are always kind and helpful and at times have helped me immensely. I can highly recommend.

Reviewed on 4th February 2017
Ann Sandover's avatar
Ann Sandover

Excellent value during low interest period

Really good value account and one of the best ways to invest this year. Telephone banking staff know the ins and outs and explain clearly how much can pay in and estimate payout at the end.

Reviewed on 24th December 2016
Sara Friend's avatar
Sara Friend

Fabulous interest rate

In the current climate of low interest rates, this account gives an inflation busting 6%. There is a maximum amount of £250 a month you can save. Brilliant

Reviewed on 24th December 2016
Sharon Lauder's avatar
Sharon Lauder

worth shopping elsewhere

rates so low not really worth it. no perks at all

Reviewed on 28th November 2016
Jafrin Showeb's avatar
Jafrin Showeb

Best Saving account ever!

I was seeking for a Saving account few years ago and walk by for over 5 banks and really they do not fit for me and my needs but when i meet Barclays i just fell in love with them, they low fees maybe are the lowest on the market, no minimum for balance for the primary account. Right now they are my primary bank and have no doubt that i will still with them with the pass of the years. Also they offer a good APR and costumer services is amazing. I estimate a average of 10 mns for a problem solving.

Reviewed on 7th September 2016
Derek Taylor's avatar
Derek Taylor

High interest for regular savings

My regular saver with HSBC allows me to save up to £250 per month at an interest rate of 4%. It was easy to open online, and payment is made by standing order so once this is set up I can forget about it.

Reviewed on 5th September 2016
Joy Turnbull's avatar
Joy Turnbull

Easy enough to setup

Headline rate is good, but the amount of interest you actually get is so low given that you can only put a max of £250 into this account every month.

Reviewed on 31st August 2016
Michael Fotis's avatar
Michael Fotis

must be one of the best regular saver accounts

HSBC is rarely mentioned in the best buy articles, yet it pays more interest than most, is simple to operate on line and you cannot fault the service you get with this account, although I think it would be even more attractive if you could put more than £250 in per month, it still attracts a good rate of interest over the year.

Reviewed on 17th February 2016