HSBC Online Bonus Saver Reviews

Ratings based on 2 reviews       Last review 3 weeks ago

HSBC savings reviews can help you to find out more about life at HSBC. How easy is it to contact HSBC? And how friendly are they? Our HSBC savings reviews can help you to find out information like this. Smart Money People is an independent source of honest reviews.

Your Online Bonus Saver Reviews

Review HSBC's Online Bonus Saver now

Interest rate may reduce with no withdrawals

I opened the HSBC online bonus saver after hearing about it through Martin Lewis. The advertising on the day I opened mine on the HSBC website confirmed that you could earn up to 3% but it also did mention that it's a variable interest rate. I have had my Read more

I opened the HSBC online bonus saver after hearing about it through Martin Lewis. The advertising on the day I opened mine on the HSBC website confirmed that you could earn up to 3% but it also did mention that it's a variable interest rate. I have had my account for about a week and just got a notification of my account benefits by email. I noticed the email states bonus interest up to 1.25% aer instead of 3%. So I can see that they've taken advantage of the publicity but never intended to offer 3% +which is above market) as a maximum. Very disappointed. I may just save with a competitor who will keep their word.

Reviewed on 15th November 2022

Saving made easy

My HSBC Online bonus saver makes saving for a rainy day easy, moving my money to and from the account is as easy as drag and drop, and i'm given clear information about interest rates and applicable bonus rates.

Reviewed on 4th December 2018