Want to share your consumer credit feedback? Voting in the Consumer Credit Awards 2019 is now open!Vote now
Ratings based on 288 reviews Last review 1 day ago

Looking for H&T pawnbrokers reviews? We collect customer reviews from people like you, which help others find the best possible product for them! Whether you've had a good or bad experience with H&T Pawnbrokers, leave your own review and help out others in the community today!

Your Pawnbrokers Reviews (288)

22nd May 2019

Friendly, welcoming and professional

Friendly staff who are on hand to help when making purchases. Not at all pushy and give you time to think before buying. Customer service is great and is my reason for continuing to buy from them

18th May 2019

Best loan company ever

Here at h&t they have very wonderfull staff wich are also very help full went in to get a chain amd was very nice amd gave the best advice amd the best costumer service very happy wkth the service and staff thankyou

9th May 2019

5 star service

The service was fantastic, quick and easy and the girls were so approachable! I had gone in to sell 2 watches I had and they couldn’t have been more helpful at the store on Duke Street, Glasgow. I got a price I was really happy with and everything was really professional. Would definetely recommend in future!