H&T Personal Loan Reviews

H&T Prawnbrokers personal loan reviews on Smart Money People are honest reviews. If you're trying to determine whether this is the right personal loan for you, reading our H&T Prawnbrokers personal loan reviews can help you to find out what other people have to say. Smart Money People launched in October 2014 to help people like you to find the best personal loans. If you have used a H&T Prawnbrokers personal loan, we'd love you to write a quick review too.

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Personal Loan Reviews

Review H&T 's Personal Loan now

Superb experience with H&T, reliable and friendly staff

I am almost always satisfied with the prices offered.

Reviewed on 13th July 2020
Isa Glorious's avatar
Isa Glorious

It was a great experience dealing with H&T

It was a great experience dealing with H&T for personal loan. I was able to get the cash I need with low and affordable interest rate. I even get interest free for more than 3 months due to COVID-19 crisis.

Reviewed on 9th July 2020
Rowda's avatar
Rowda

Staff so wonderful

Staff help you from the start and still there to help after and go through it all by step by step weather your a new customer or old customer

Reviewed on 9th July 2020
Richard 's avatar
Richard

Excellent Service by H&T

We have Used H&T for sometime now, for different services & have always found h&t very Professional & always informative, friendly & helpful, always great value aswel, they have certainly helped Us out of some sticky situations when we have needed quick c Read more

We have Used H&T for sometime now, for different services & have always found h&t very Professional & always informative, friendly & helpful, always great value aswel, they have certainly helped Us out of some sticky situations when we have needed quick cash & had to pawn some jewellery, the stores are always spotless clean & have always a lovely calm atmosphere when you walk into one of their stores, especially the one in Acocks Green, Warwick Rd, Birmingham, Staff manager Debbie has always gone out of her way to help Us & put our minds at rest when we've been worried, i would & have recommenced H&T, Pawnbrokers to family & friends which have used them on many Occasions also, they always greet you with a big smile & have always taken there time to answer any questions asked, i must also add that H&T Pawnbrokers had been absolutely fantastic with informing Us about the situation throughout this unforeseen Covid19 epidemic & had notified us either via, letter, text message & email, We would definitely recommend & Vote for H&T to Win the Consumer Credit awards of 2020, Its a massive thumbs up from myself, my husband, family & friends whom use H&T for various reasons, Thank you h&t, your amazing!!!

Reviewed on 6th July 2020
Lisa Noor's avatar
Lisa Noor

Excellent customer service 10/10

The govan road staff are very friendly and helpful especially during the lockdown due to coronavirus. Well done team and thanku

Reviewed on 4th July 2020
Elaine Cummings 's avatar
Elaine Cummings

My Favourite Day

H and T are a great company to deal with. They are efficient and helpful and give a very good service to everyone that comes in.

Reviewed on 4th July 2020
Samantha Cochrane 's avatar
Samantha Cochrane

Helpful and friendly service

Friendly and helpful service always do what they can to help thank you

Danielle Webber's avatar
Danielle Webber

Life changing for many

This store is the only one I would trust with my valubles

Jean Simons's avatar
Jean Simons

Bootle store

Staff In the Bootle store are absolutely amazing. They go above and beyond to help you

Angela Mullen's avatar
Angela Mullen

Wonderful customer service and professionalism

Sharon's avatar
Sharon

Best service always a smile

Staff are fantastic , always smiling

Jane Leonard's avatar
Jane Leonard

Excellent in every way

Lovely staff private and caring and discreet. Highly recommended and wouldn’t hesitate to return time and time again.

Kev Burke's avatar
Kev Burke

5 Stars

Bootle store staff are absolutely brilliant, friendly, efficient, professional and overall very pleasant to deal with.

Vanessa Dawn Packham's avatar
Vanessa Dawn Packham

Lovely staff

S Always happy to help and advise

Barbara Myerscough's avatar
Barbara Myerscough

Brilliant company

Brilliant company, very professional and friendly staff. Happy to help always.

Gemma Murray's avatar
Gemma Murray

Smashing shop

The staff are very helpful nothing is to much for them if they haven’t got what you want they will try other shops to see if they’ve got what your looking for always smiling and friendly

Sue Stirrup's avatar
Sue Stirrup

Staff lovely and friendly

Was pleased with the amount I got for my rings

Margaret Mcmahon's avatar
Margaret Mcmahon

Excellent customer service at the heart of the community

I have been a repeat long term customer for a number of years and have been consistently impressed at the personal and exceptional customer service received while catering to my my situational needs. Highly recommend

Reviewed on 26th June 2020
Stuart Rankin's avatar
Stuart Rankin

Friendly quick service

Friendly smile and quick service in a time of need.

Reviewed on 25th June 2020
Victoria 's avatar
Victoria

Good Customer Service, Friendly Staff

I use H&T mostly to buy sell and pawn items and have done the last several years and never have I had a bad service and at times your store loaning facilities have been a financial lifeline to me!

Reviewed on 22nd June 2020