Legal and General Pet Insurance Reviews

Legal and General offer pet insurance policies designed to help keep your beloved pet safe and sound. With pet owners understandably wanting to make sure that they choose the best pet insurnace company, Smart Money People is the place for independent Legal and General pet insurance reviews. Our mission is to use the power of YOUR reviews to help increase trust and transparency in financial services. You can help us by writing your own Legal and General pet insurance reviews to help other pet owners to find out what life as an Legal and General pet insurace customer is really like.

Average

Legal and General Review Insight

Top Channel Preference: Phone

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Pet Insurance Reviews

Review Legal and General's Pet Insurance now

Rip off....

Dogs insurance trdbldd from £343 to £952 ,£609 increase. Customer service reply ,it is what it is

Reviewed on 11th August 2021
Martin Price's avatar
Martin Price

Rubbish

3 months to settle pet insurance claim, very little corrosponce despite sending numerous emails and attempted phone calls. I will not be renewing any of my life or pet insurance policies at renewal, more stress than it's worth.

Reviewed on 15th January 2021
Hazel bankier's avatar
Hazel bankier

Not yet

I haven't had to use it yet but fingers crossed it will be easy to use if I need it!

Reviewed on 22nd September 2017
Felicity Kelly's avatar
Felicity Kelly

Too quick to cancel

We had one missed payment which caused them to cancel - thankfully they reinstated it when called but not enough time given for this.

Reviewed on 9th August 2017
Andrew chadwick 's avatar
Andrew chadwick

I haven't used them

I have being paying all year and haven't claimed but my policy has gone up quite a bit so will be cancelling!

Reviewed on 16th July 2017
Felicity Kelly's avatar
Felicity Kelly

Pet Insurance Reviewer

I've enquired about claiming on my pet insurance for an ongoing health problem. They didn't make it clear that once I claimed for this illness I wouldn't be able to claim do it again under the policy we have .

Reviewed on 25th July 2016