Monese Current Account Reviews

Ratings based on 3707 reviews Last review 7 hours ago

Open a UK current account without a UK address or credit history in 120 seconds. Monese is the mobile app alternative to a bank.

Your Current Account Reviews (3707)

12th February 2019

Does exactly what it promises to do.

Can't fault it! The app is great and the overall experience is a pleasure. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Reply from Monese
Happy you're having a good experience with us! That's a true pleasure! And thanks for the review as well as your recommendation!
10th February 2019

I'm holding on to my Monese account

I cannot be more happy with my Monese account. I moved to the UK and it's almost impossible to get a bank account in the UK before you find your apartment, move in, and get your utilities set up because all banks require a proof of address. It was really easy to get one with Monese so we can have a card we can safely use in our first weeks in the UK. Right now we have settled and have got proof of address at hand, but I do not consider to switch to any other bank. Monese is just super easy to use and the general community is amazing. I would recommend to anyone living in the UK, especially if you just moved in.

Reply from Monese
What a nice review, Basak! Thank you so much - we truly appreciate it! And also thanks so much for the recommendation! Glad to hear that you're going to keep using your Monese account! Happy to have you on-board :)
10th February 2019

very claer, simple and unsurpassed quick - great

I am excited about the complete funktionability of this smartphone-app-based wholesome bank account!

Reply from Monese
That's great, Reinhard! Happy that you're happy! Enjoy your Monese account and thanks for the review!
10th February 2019

I love this personal account

I love this personal account, the app is easy to use, they approve it in less than 24 hours, I really like the security, I love having an account in euros, I really like to recharge the account with a credit or debit card, in general l love it.

Reply from Monese
Hi Ricardo - glad to hear that you're enjoying our services, it's a true pleasure! Thanks for the review!

Articles related to Monese