Monese Current Account Reviews

Ratings based on 3743 reviews Last review 3 weeks ago

An award-winning current account you can open instantly on your mobile. Our technology enables people to travel, live or work freely, anywhere in the world.

Your Current Account Reviews (3743)

17th May 2019

Fantastic app - Get £15 free with promo code VINCE428

Been with Monese for a few months now, and the registration was quick without any problems, the app is easy to navigate through, and it shows all the transactions on your account. I was able to transfer money to my account within 2 hours !...

It’s a fast and free online account available to anyone wanting online banking, instant and portable, no proof of address required. Receive and make payments, set up Direct Debits and shop online.

It's a fantastic app and would recommend to anyone.

Plus if you my promo code VINCE428 you will get £15 absolutely free when you complete your first card transaction. Limited time offer !

Thanks for your review!
29th April 2019

Beware, they can cancel your service anytime without prior warning!!!!

Having used Monese exclusively with a spare phone and roaming SIM that I use for frequent travelling Monese suddenly decided that I do not ordinarily reside in the UK/EU and blocked my account without prior warning. Since then, my funds have been inaccessible and I was told that I have to wait up to 28 days for a transfer. Apparently, this is done for my own security as well and I now have to be patient. A reasonable business would have expressed any concerns prior to blocking my app but this is a cloud based, largely robot based company who cannot be trusted with your money under any circumstances.

Reply from Monese
Hi there - sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account! Unfortunately, we cannot discuss account details on social media, but we can assure you that our team will provide you with an update as soon as they can!
12th April 2019

Get £10 free with this promo code VINCE428

Just started with Monese, and the registration was quick and easy, ordered my mastercard and received it in a few days. The service has been great, the transactions are fast too.

The mastercard did cost me £4.95, but if you use this promo code VINCE428 , you will get £10 free when you deposit your first £10 !!!

Reply from Monese
Thanks! Hope we're gonna exceed your expectations and surprise you with what we've planned for this year!
20th March 2019

Fast payments, really good mobile application, really cheap, and contact with support, satisfied at 100% Every Friday I have founds in my account.

Hi Tom – thank you for your support! Glad you like our app :D
8th March 2019

High quality financial services!

Focused to confort and simplicity, Monese has an attentive approach of my needs and help me to improve all aspects of my fianancial balance;

Reply from Monese
Hi Laurentiu - we're very glad to know that! Thank you for sharing your experience with Monese and for your review!
6th March 2019

payment help

they are unprofessional, they constantly helm my money without any reason.

Reply from Monese
Hi there - sorry to hear you're having trouble! Please give our support team a call as we cannot discuss account details here. Thanks!

Articles related to Monese