WPA Health Insurance: Health Insurance reviews

Based on 21 reviews, last reviewed 16th May 2024

Competitively priced product and an easy claim process. Competitively priced product and an easy claim process. I was satisfied. Reviewed on: 2nd April 2024
AGP's avatar
AGP

Expensive and poor service. Expensive and poor service. Went to WPA about a problem with my knee. Had problems finding a specialist who would work with WPA. Then every step of th... Read more Reviewed on: 16th May 2024
Stewart's avatar
Stewart

About the Health Insurance

WPA is a specialist, not-for-profit health insurer, offering policies for individuals, families and businesses. There are a range of add-ons to choose from, including cancer care, therapy and winter sports cover. Policyholders can access a mobile app to manage their health insurance.

Looking after your health is important, so it’s important to make the right selection when it comes to choosing a health insurer. At Smart Money People, we collect WPA health insurance reviews to help you make an informed decision. Learn more about the provider and its policies from genuine customers.

Find out how satisfied policyholders are with their WPA health insurance policies. Learn how long they’ve been with WPA and whether they would renew their policy. Learn what illnesses and ailments are covered under their policies and whether customers can choose where they receive treatment. Read about experiences with the claims process and learn how quickly claims are paid out. Find out what add-ons existing customers chose and whether they would purchase them again. All of this and more can be found in our WPA health insurance reviews.

If you have a health insurance policy with WPA, share your experience with others by leaving a review. Tell us why you chose WPA and how long you’ve had your policy. If you’ve made a claim, how simple was the process and how quickly was it paid out? Was there anything about the policy that was better or worse than you anticipated? Is there anything about the health insurance policy that you feel could be improved? Would you renew your policy and recommend WPA to your family and friends? Whether good or bad, write an honest WPA health insurance review today. Together, we can help people like you make better financial decisions.

Review WPA Health Insurance: Health Insurance now

WPA Health Insurance Health Insurance reviews (21)

Expensive and poor service.

Expensive and poor service. Went to WPA about a problem with my knee. Had problems finding a specialist who would work with WPA. Then every step of the way yet another form is required to be completed by the specialist, slowing everything down, including authorisation for a scan. The phone app is also useless and simply complicates matters. Reviewed on: 16th May 2024
Stewart's avatar
Stewart

Avoid, avoid at all costs.

I would give 0 stars, but don't have that option so 1 star it is. I'm in need of surgery due to chronic knee pain, but the invoices for my consultations have not been paid since late February. When I called, the person I spoke to was not particularly helpful and had a general "can't be bothered" attitude. Reviewed on: 4th April 2024
Christine A's avatar
Christine A

Competitively priced product and an easy claim process.

AGP's avatar
AGP

Change their minds when it suits them

I have WPA Health through work, I changed jobs last year and transferred my account from WPA to WPA in the new company. I spoke to them directly about a GP referral I had before the transfer to check it would still be covered, they confirmed that I was covered and was pre-approved for the claim. So far, so good...but then... Once I had my results, and the treatment option was given I went back to get authorisation. At this point, WPA suddenly had a change of tune and decided that "it had become apparent" that I had a referral from before the transfer and declined to approve any treatment and then also added a personal exclusion for my condition so I can never any treatment again. Ridiculous! If I had known I would have got a new referral but they SPECIFICALLY told me it was not an issue - until it benefits only them to use anything against you just so they don't have to pay out. Unfortunately, many of my colleagues have had similar negative experiences with WPA - avoid them. Reviewed on: 5th March 2024
Rachel A's avatar
Rachel A

Do you have a different WPA Health Insurance product?

WPA Health Insurance has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products