Admiral LittleBox Reviews

Ratings based on 4 reviews Last review 2 years ago

LittleBox reviews can help you to find out more about this insurance, designed to reward responsible, safe drivers with a better deal on car insurance. If you have experience of using LittleBox, then you too can leave a LittleBox review on Smart Money People. Together we can help to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Your LittleBox Reviews (4)

3rd September 2018

Car insurance for new drivers

Admiral little box means that I only need the box for a few months and that’s it! I don’t need to worry about how well I’m driving and if it’s up to standard because the regular update emails keep me well informed. A great service.

3rd September 2018

very good and prompt service

Admiral's little box insurance was affordable, clear in its conditions and the staff were friendly and prompt with the advice and setup. would definitely recommend to friends

2nd September 2018

Brilliant insurance company

LittleBox policy scoring is easy to check, so I can always look at my driving standards, the customer service is always good as the staff are very helpful, and the policy itself was the cheapest I could find. Overall would reccomend

Articles related to Admiral