Fancy a chance to win £1,000? Share your insurance feedback and make your voice heard.Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards

Admiral LittleBox Reviews

Ratings based on 4 reviews Last review 4 days ago

LittleBox reviews can help you to find out more about this insurance, designed to reward responsible, safe drivers with a better deal on car insurance. If you have experience of using LittleBox, then you too can leave a LittleBox review on Smart Money People. Together we can help to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Your LittleBox Reviews (4)

3rd September 2018

Car insurance for new drivers

Admiral little box means that I only need the box for a few months and that’s it! I don’t need to worry about how well I’m driving and if it’s up to standard because the regular update emails keep me well informed. A great service.

2nd September 2018

Brilliant insurance company

LittleBox policy scoring is easy to check, so I can always look at my driving standards, the customer service is always good as the staff are very helpful, and the policy itself was the cheapest I could find. Overall would reccomend

Articles related to Admiral