Boom Community Bank: Savings reviews

Based on 230 reviews, last reviewed 5th Sep 2021

Boom Although I've not taken a loan. I believe in credit unions for people on low income to have access to fair credit. Reviewed on: 5th September 2021
joeo2002's avatar
joeo2002

Latest lowest rating: N/A

This product has not received a review of either 1 or 2 stars.

About the Savings

Review Boom Community Bank: Savings now

Boom Community Bank Savings reviews (230)

Boom

joeo2002's avatar
joeo2002

Putting money to work

I managed to save a few hundred pounds when I was able to work full time. As well as being there for my forthcoming granddaughter, it has helped Boom to lend to people who might otherwise have difficulty. Anyone can get involved! Reviewed on: 4th September 2021

Great way to save money

I’ve been a member of this credit union for several years and found them to be helpful and streamlined. I like the fact I’m saving in a way that is both easy to access and helps other people. Reviewed on: 4th September 2021

Fantastic service

Always friendly and helpful whether applying for a loan or just have a general query. Always prompt service when making withdrawals Reviewed on: 4th September 2021

Do you have a different Boom Community Bank product?

Boom Community Bank has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products