Boom Community Bank: Loans reviews

Based on 900 reviews, last reviewed 14th Jun 2024

Straightforward, easy to understand terms Easy application process online before speaking to an advisor who explained the process in simple and easy to understand terms. Straightforward from ... Read more Reviewed on: 14th June 2024
Lisa C's avatar
Lisa C

they didn't care to help because they care only abou... they didn't care to help because they care only about money and not people Reviewed on: 3rd May 2024
edmond's avatar
edmond

About the Loans

Review Boom Community Bank: Loans now

Boom Community Bank Loans reviews (900)

Straightforward, easy to understand terms

Easy application process online before speaking to an advisor who explained the process in simple and easy to understand terms. Straightforward from start to finish. Reviewed on: 14th June 2024
Lisa C's avatar
Lisa C

Boom has been a great help for many years

Have been using boom for several years has helped me soo much with savings will paying back loan I would of never saved up as easily befor my kids Christmas has been all thanks to boom Reviewed on: 14th June 2024
Scarlett r's avatar
Scarlett r

I have found Boom community bank to be responsive an...

I have found Boom community bank to be responsive and helpful to process my application for a loan. I have obtained loans through them before and have always been satisfied that ihave been treated with respect and given good information. Reviewed on: 14th June 2024
Jane Sheppard 's avatar
Jane Sheppard

The best service when you need it

This is the service I am using for a very long time because is efficient and easy to use. They really helped me to sort out some of my immediate problems, quickly and in a professional manner. I am grateful for their service and professionalism. Reviewed on: 14th June 2024
Luciana M's avatar
Luciana M

Do you have a different Boom Community Bank product?

Boom Community Bank has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products