Koyo: Loans reviews

Based on 2 reviews, last reviewed 22nd Feb 2023

Easy accessible loan for everyday people Koyo was a company who understood me as a person, rather than what figures I represented on paper. This personal approach helped me secure my first ev... Read more Reviewed on: 22nd February 2023
Victoria 's avatar
Victoria

N/A

This product has not received a review of either 1 or 2 stars.

About the Loans

Review Koyo: Loans now

Koyo Loans reviews (2)

Easy accessible loan for everyday people

Koyo was a company who understood me as a person, rather than what figures I represented on paper. This personal approach helped me secure my first ever loan when my credit rating was slim as Iā€™d never had any credit cards, loans etc. Koyo spoke to me directly to ask about my finances and after a quick conversation, my first ever loan with competitive rates had been secured. Koyo is a very personable company with a modern approach to finance. Reviewed on: 22nd February 2023
Victoria 's avatar
Victoria

Positive so far! Fast and efficient to use the online application Reviewed on: 28th July 2022
Cait's avatar