Goodtogoinsurance.com Travel Insurance Reviews

Our Goodtogoinsurance.com Travel Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a Goodtogoinsurance.com customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Goodtogoinsurance.com Review Insight

Top Age Profile: 65+

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Travel Insurance Reviews

Review Goodtogoinsurance.com's Travel Insurance now

very efficient

no trouble booking on line and easy to read info and i will be booking again next week or so to be able to fullfil my trip to Spain

Reviewed on 18th September 2020
Diane McCaul's avatar
Diane McCaul

pleasent and very helpful

because of coronavirus pandemic my cruise was cancelled. I was given a refund with out any problems. my sister who had a different insurer was only given a credit note which was not very satisfactory she will change her travel insurers many thanks to Good to Go Insurers

Reviewed on 14th September 2020
rosalind  barnett's avatar
rosalind barnett

happy with the insurance

had to cancel insurance , holiday been cancelled but had no problem, staff said would give me my money back or keep it on hold till we need it taken the latter hoping we can go away some other time Mrs j

Reviewed on 14th September 2020
MRS JEAN WHITEHEAD's avatar
MRS JEAN WHITEHEAD

Highly recommended

Excellent service from start to finish. Luckily I haven't had to claim yet but getting the insurance I require has been easy and straight forward. And very reasonable costs, too.

Reviewed on 13th September 2020
Allen's avatar
Allen

great customer service

we had to cancel a once in a lifetime trip for our 50th wedding anniversary due to covid. Whilst speaking to the lady on the phone she said I can offer you a refund. We weren't expecting that at all. And so sympathetic about our situation. Brilliant.

Reviewed on 13th September 2020
Pam's avatar
Pam

Satisfied with cover for medical issues

I needed annual travel insurance cover but have some medical issues. I had no problem getting cover with this company.

Diane's avatar
Diane

Friendly, efficient, excellent cover.

Every time I have used GoodToGo I have had knowledgeable and friendly advisors who have always guided me to the most appropriate cover for my needs.

Tony Harper's avatar
Tony Harper

Inclusive and value

Inclusive, cover for all pre-existing conditions. Good value for money. Covers all possibilities.

L Hampton's avatar
L Hampton

first class service

Our holiday was cancelled and goodtogo offered to put our insurance on hold for a year until we rebooked. We have now rebooked and goodtogo have reassigned our insurance. Can't get any better than that.

Roy Legate's avatar
Roy Legate

fantastic

best & easiest to sort out your holiday needs. excellent value , no hidden extras

lin's avatar
lin

Saved our bacon

No quibble payout for a serious medical condition.

Chris Warrington's avatar
Chris Warrington

Good value

Competent company and good value for money

Mike Dargavel's avatar
Mike Dargavel

Best online deal in travel

Ordered travel insurance for my parents and its very easy and price competitive.

Brian's avatar
Brian

Travel insurance

Never had a problem with good to go. Easy process even for me

Sharon's avatar
Sharon

Great price ,great customer service and great product at affordable price even for ongoing medical problems

The staff are very knowledgable and are a polite and professional team

John Mcintee's avatar
John Mcintee

Easy to get through on phone and always helpful. Very competetive against other companies.

We have had to cancel twice through Corona Vius and found no problem in transferring to a future holiday.

derrick king's avatar
derrick king

Gootogoinsurane

Hi I am voting for this company as any time we have used goodtogo insurance service has always been excellent and efficient. Will definately be using again for nxt holiday/travel insurance and recommend to friends and family.

John Smith's avatar
John Smith

A caring and helpful insurance company

I am so impressed by the dedication of Good to Go Insurance that I have recommended them to numerous people

Denise Davies's avatar
Denise Davies

Fabulous!

really good company for fabulous cover holiday insurance! Easy & very clear to navigate round the website too! We have done the holiday insurance with this same company for 3 or 4 years now! Wouldn't use anywhere else!

melvin longbottom's avatar
melvin longbottom

Health issues covered

Company recommended to us when seriously unwell and desperate for a holiday. We were the clients Goidtogo aims at.

Margaret Shepherd's avatar