Goodtogoinsurance.com Travel Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 2,104 reviews       Last review 2 weeks ago

Our Goodtogoinsurance.com Travel Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a Goodtogoinsurance.com customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Your Travel Insurance Reviews

2,104 reviews

Review Goodtogoinsurance.com's Travel Insurance now

I like to speak to a call handler

After speaking to a couple of other travel insurance companies and hearing them inhale deeply and say they couldn’t help, I was worried, I phoned Good to go, declaring all my medical history as well as an operation due in the new year. I was very surpr Read more

I was very surprised at the price.
Knowing I had declared everything,gave me complete peace of mind to relax and enjoy my holiday, whilst knowing if anything awful were to happen I would be ok.
Fortunately I was, and had a great time.

Reviewed on 16th November 2022
Sandra Turner's avatar
Sandra Turner

Easy to complete

Easy to access, easy to read, easy to complete and get a quote.

Reviewed on 17th October 2022
sukhvinder.gill@nhs.net's avatar
sukhvinder.gill@nhs.net

Friendly, answer the phone fast

All smooth and we travelled confident we were well covered. Discount through RSPB membership.

Jan 's avatar
Jan

No hassle when getting my insurance been getting my insurance cover from good to go for over ten years great service

Billy Doherty's avatar
Billy Doherty

Competitive Price

Struggled to get cover for pre-existing conditions that wasn't extortionate in terms of cost. Very happy with the price paid and the cover provided by Good To Go Insurance.

William O'Connell's avatar
William O'Connell

Goodtogoinsurance Got Us Going Again

After two years of lockdown during which my wife’s health suffered most insurance companies wouldn’t offer us a policy. Good To Go Insurance did. The online site was easy to use and I contacted them by phone to clarify a couple of points and received help Read more

After two years of lockdown during which my wife’s health suffered most insurance companies wouldn’t offer us a policy. Good To Go Insurance did. The online site was easy to use and I contacted them by phone to clarify a couple of points and received helpful advice. As soon as we were accepted we booked to visit our son who lives abroad and a sunshine holiday in the new year. Whilst we have no expectation of having to make any claims just knowing that support is there if needed gives peace of mind and now we can do some catching up. Thank you.

Ian Cann's avatar
Ian Cann

Excellent communication and prompt response.

Easily set up and follow up all met my needs, like their news letter with tips for travel.

janice juniper's avatar
janice juniper

Excellant

Had a wonderful holiday evertthing i asked for an more will always use good to go they are polite n helpful and im a pensioner havw had no problems ..kind regards.

Isabel Tinto's avatar
Isabel Tinto

Senior insurance

Met all are needs and very helpful

Keith Murphy's avatar
Keith Murphy

Easy to book and confident if I made a claim it would be sorted out.

Declan's avatar
Declan

very efficient and helpful

Conducted over the phone with polite helpfulness

Sue Pierson's avatar
Sue Pierson

Always there...Always Care

We have always found Good to go Insurance considerate, caring, flexible in their approach and good value for money .. I like how they keep you updated with relevant information before during and after your holidays

M R Gregory's avatar
M R Gregory

User friendly & most reasonable

Very happy with my experience. Very competitive price compared to other websites especially when looking for insurance for my 80 year old mum. Thank you.

R McCann's avatar
R McCann

For now and the future

Good customer service, prompt with renewals and on line service easy to use

Tony elsworth's avatar
Tony elsworth

Excellent online quotation system.

Easy to use system giving a range of different quotations to select from which are very competitive. Fortunately, not had to make a claim.

ray burrows's avatar
ray burrows

Great news

Helpful get back to you , send reminders no feeling of it’s too difficult to do

Bernadine Jones's avatar
Bernadine Jones

Peace of mind

An excellent product that provides total cover for all our medical conditions and and service that was both helpful and professional.

Philip Cross's avatar
Philip Cross

Just the job

Good service at a good price is just the job particularly if you have pre-existing conditions

Phil Randall's avatar
Phil Randall

Everything went well, when you went online, so easy to use . Regards Mr.CARVER

Peter Carver's avatar
Peter Carver

Great company

This travel insurance was very easy to set up even though I have multi medical issues, nothing was a problem for the advisor and they were very helpful

Mac Andrew 's avatar