Legal and General Annuity Reviews

Our Legal and General annuity reviews can help you to learn more about this annuty product. Before you buy your Legal and General annuity, take a look at what other policy holders have to say. If you already have an Legal and General annuity, you can write yours on Smart Money People - the UK's leading financial review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Good

Legal and General Review Insight

Top Age Profile: N/A

Top Channel Preference: N/A

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Annuity Reviews

Review Legal and General's Annuity now

Choose your friends more wisely

Unfortunately L&G were commissioned by Aegon to provide a product I had originally bought from Scottish Equitable. Aegon did such a bad job that L&G are implicated in the mess too. Choose your friends more carefully in future L&G

Reviewed on 4th May 2021
Matt Durcan's avatar
Matt Durcan

Best rate I could find from a pretty good company

I entered into an annuity with legal and general. Overall, a good rate and the application was simpler than I thought it would be (I opted for the enhanced annuity).

Reviewed on 12th October 2014