Hargreaves Lansdown Pension Reviews

At Smart Money People, we collect Hargreaves Lansdown pension reviews from customers like you. If you're thinking of getting a Hargreaves Lansdown pension check out our reviews, or if you're an existing Hargreaves Lansdown customer - please share your experiences with our community in order to help out others!

Hargreaves Lansdown Review Insight

Top Age Profile: 65+

Your Pension Reviews

Review Hargreaves Lansdown's Pension now

Great app

App is very easy to use. Expensive trading platform

Reviewed on 1st September 2021
Verified Member's avatar
Verified Member

No nonsense customer orientated large firm

I know I need to read their share reports - not HL's fault that I'm lax there. Regret never received a reward* e.g. for introducing a valued client (now deceased) earlier this century - neither financial nor even a pen set. *Excluding loyalty bonus(es).

Reviewed on 4th August 2021
Pierre Yates's avatar
Pierre Yates

Simple and accessible

The app makes it so easy to quickly manage money, view your investments and top up as needed. It’s put my retirement savings at the forefront of my daily scrolling!

Reviewed on 29th March 2021
saraboyle22@hotmail.com's avatar
saraboyle22@hotmail.com

Great service, great platform

Worth paying the extra over other providers for the brilliant service.

Reviewed on 27th February 2021
encapsulated100@gmail.com's avatar
encapsulated100@gmail.com

Pensions & Investment

HL provide a wide range of investments to help me gain the best from my meagre pension fund. Steady, reliable income with capital growth is what I need and thus, is provided with efficiency.

Reviewed on 6th July 2020
Rod Newnham's avatar
Rod Newnham

Do it yourself

I like it that you can choose your own investments and it is so easy to build your portfolio and change it around as you wish. HL provide easy to understand information on the various investments they recommend but if you like to shop around and read information from other sources you can opt for them too and mix and match. Easy to view and check how your investments are performing. Help is at hand if you need it; their customer service is second to none and you never have to wait on the phone.

Reviewed on 7th November 2019
BK's avatar
BK

Go with a SIPP

if you're not getting the full UK Pension top up with a SIPP - worth more overall.....

Reviewed on 24th April 2019
carolyn's avatar
carolyn

Superlative Service

I've always found HL to be extremely competitive and easy to use. Questions are dealt with politely and promptly.

Reviewed on 6th November 2018
Andy Etherton's avatar
Andy Etherton

Great Company

Very easy to deal with and look after your money well.

Reviewed on 5th April 2018
Chrispy1986's avatar
Chrispy1986

profitable and simple

A simple sytem, the ability to manage your own investments and a helpful person on the end of the telephone if you need tech support. I have had 20% growth on my pension on in the past 24 months thanks to this company.

Reviewed on 10th February 2018
Emma 's avatar
Emma

Secure a pension

Hargreave Landsdown provide everything you need to know about Self Investment Personal Pensions and the easiest platform to diversify your pension investments

Reviewed on 5th February 2018
Mark Quine's avatar
Mark Quine

Great company - transparent fees.

I set up a SIPP and have not looked back - great investment

Reviewed on 6th January 2018
Steve Harper's avatar
Steve Harper

Excellent online platform and customer service

I hold 3 accounts with HL: a share and fund account, a stocks and shares ISA and a SIPP. I have always found the online platform very easy to navigate whether this is checking the performance of my investments or placing deals. It is very rare that I have had any queries or issues but when I have done I have always encountered prompt and effective customer service. Finally the website contains a wealth of historical and current information and news to inform investment planning. HL are highly recommended.

Reviewed on 5th July 2017
Richard Chew's avatar
Richard Chew

Great advice and strong performance

Love the way I can take advice from their 150 top funds. Self invest. and so far.. gain money.

Reviewed on 10th September 2016