Marmalade Car Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 30 reviews       Last review 1 day ago

Marmalade car insurance reviews on Smart Money People come from drivers like you! You can read these honest Marmalade car insurnance reviews to help you decide which car insurance provider is right for you...and your car! For example, read through our review to find out how good the claims process. And remember, if you've used Marmalade before, you too can write a short Marmalade car insurance review here to help other drivers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Voting in the Consumer Credit Awards 2022 is open!VOTE NOW

Your Car Insurance Reviews

Review Marmalade's Car Insurance now

Marvellous Marmalade

Quick and easy to get my daughter insured as a learner driver. Great value for money,

Reviewed on 1st July 2022
Lovat Macgregor's avatar
Lovat Macgregor

Loosing days

My daughter , who has learner driver insurance through Marmalade for 60 days, got a a private registration number. I changed the registration with Marmalade, only to be told that she had to wait 7 days before this could be updated, there fore could not d Read more

My daughter , who has learner driver insurance through Marmalade for 60 days, got a a private registration number. I changed the registration with Marmalade, only to be told that she had to wait 7 days before this could be updated, there fore could not drive the car and would not be compensated fe the seven days.
Whereas, I’m insured through M&S, who changed this over on the same day and hour.
Not impressed and won’t be renewing with Marmalade.

Reviewed on 30th May 2022
Mrs Dolan's avatar
Mrs Dolan

Easy to use

Simple to sign up, 100% stress free. Great email reminders to help manage insurance

Reviewed on 6th November 2021
Lydia's avatar
Lydia

Black box

I’m a new driver and the black box has helped me a lot, even after passing it tells me where I need to improve just that little bit more. It great for people that like to see how well they’ve driven.

Reviewed on 29th September 2021
Rosie's avatar
Rosie

Fantastic

My first car insurance was with Marmalade and they were absolutely amazing offering great customer service !

Reviewed on 24th September 2021
Ben Houghton's avatar
Ben Houghton

Great company, competitive prices.

Great company, competitive prices, very cheap quotes. Fully comprehensive cover for everybody as standard never had a fault.

Reviewed on 18th September 2021
Dale Scotts M's avatar
Dale Scotts M

Really easy

Easy to understand, simple to use and amazing service

Reviewed on 16th September 2021
Dom's avatar
Dom

Good value, easy

Really good value, easy to set up, maintain and renew

Reviewed on 16th September 2021
Tony Fitzpatrick's avatar
Tony Fitzpatrick

Cheap car insurance

The best place to go for car insurance they will help u out loads

Reviewed on 27th August 2020
Kev Johnson's avatar
Kev Johnson

Good insurance

My first every car insurance policy was with marmalade this year and they were nothing but helpful to me and everything was pretty simple to keep track of.

Reviewed on 13th August 2020
Philkirkman's avatar
Philkirkman

easy to use and set up would recommend to anyone

Reviewed on 13th August 2020
thomasrobinson19939@gmail.com 's avatar
thomasrobinson19939@gmail.com

Exelent service

Im very satisfied with service

Reviewed on 22nd June 2020
Touseef Ansar's avatar
Touseef Ansar

Excellent service with a competitive quote.

Reviewed on 6th September 2019
Glyn Williams's avatar
Glyn Williams

Marmalade

Helpful service, quick response & friendly staff

Reviewed on 5th September 2019
Hannah's avatar
Hannah

Fantastic

Marmalade offer an absolutely fantastic car insurance service, and I would recommend to everyone !

Reviewed on 5th September 2019
Ben Houghton's avatar
Ben Houghton

Amazing experience.

I am glad I chose marmalade because it is quick and easy to both get a quote and get insured on a car.

Reviewed on 1st September 2019
Theo's avatar
Theo

Value for money

Great value, insured my son for 2 months whilst he is learning. Love that you can take it a month at a time

Reviewed on 21st August 2019
Janice Disley-Jones's avatar
Janice Disley-Jones

Really good

Really amazing company that helps young people get insurance at affordable price

Reviewed on 22nd July 2019
Milan Turner's avatar
Milan Turner

Fantastic

Great service great on price I would recommended to friends and family

Reviewed on 20th July 2019
Donna Marie CollisAllen's avatar
Donna Marie CollisAllen

MARMALADE - BEST THING FOR SLICED BREAD!

Easy to understand, very helpful staff, prompt service, competitive prices, no hassle

Reviewed on 6th July 2019