MORE THAN: Car Insurance reviews

Based on 223 reviews, last reviewed 25th Jan 2023
71% decrease in 1 star reviews

Great customer service guys Love this company , easier to ring or email to get hold of somebody and they are so helkpfull and one if the cheapest i have found ever for my car ins... Read more Reviewed on: 30th September 2022

Took my deposit and charged me extra after the insurance I insured with these guys as my first insurer I paid the deposit upfront and paid my monthly payments. I was never late and never missed any. Due to f... Read more Reviewed on: 25th January 2023
Hb's avatar
Hb

About the Car Insurance

MORE THAN car insurance reviews on Smart Money People come from drivers like you! You can read these honest MORE THAN car insurnance reviews to help you decide which car insurance provider is right for you...and your car! For example, read through our review to find out how good the claims process. And remember, if you've used MORE THAN before, you too can write a short MORE THAN car insurance review here to help other drivers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Review MORE THAN: Car Insurance now

MORE THAN Car Insurance reviews (223)

Took my deposit and charged me extra after the insurance

I insured with these guys as my first insurer I paid the deposit upfront and paid my monthly payments. I was never late and never missed any. Due to financial issues I sold the car and cancelled my policy I didn’t expect the full deposit but I expected some of it considering I only had the insurance for 3 months. After disputing with them I let it go and took the £170 out of £1300. So after all this I then received a email to say I owe them another fee of £60 for using there cover and if it’s not paid within 2 weeks it’ll be sent on to debt collectors! They gave me a black box which was the worst thing ever the faces are sad if your out to early and home when it’s dark I honestly would not recommend this Insurance to anyone Reviewed on: 25th January 2023
Hb's avatar
Hb

Dangerous cover

Made 1 claim after years of cover and ‘ more than’ cancelled my cover after paying out without informing me! Leaving me without cover for nearly 6 months when I was due the renew! If something would have happened I wouldn’t have been covered!!! So dangerous Reviewed on: 19th January 2023
Paul Perry's avatar
Paul Perry

Great customer service guys

Love this company , easier to ring or email to get hold of somebody and they are so helkpfull and one if the cheapest i have found ever for my car insurance! Love them Reviewed on: 30th September 2022

Morthan Low Miller - a SCAM

Don't go for Low Miller policy with MoreThan, its a SCAM. will cost you more than a normal regular insurance Reviewed on: 21st September 2022

Do you have a different MORE THAN product?

MORE THAN has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products