Simply Business Business Insurance Reviews

Our Simply Business Breakdown Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a Simply Business customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Average

Simply Business Review Insight

Voting in the British Bank Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Business Insurance Reviews

Review Simply Business's Business Insurance now

Good service but lacking a crucial differenciaton

Unfortunately, Simply Business have restricted themselves by not allowing the customer to differentiate between US law and US territory, which caused me to leave them after agreeing to rearrange my client's contract under UK law (even though she resides in the US). The inlcusion of US law increased a premium tenfold, so it is a no-brainer that the customer will leave if this option is not available.

Reviewed on 15th September 2017
Hannah Rose Brooks's avatar
Hannah Rose Brooks

Reply from Simply Business

Thanks very much for giving us your helpful feedback on this, Hannah.

Rip off

I had o e claim in 11 years for accidental damage to my power tool total cost was £245 Of which £100 was excess which I paid .The balance was paid by simply business. However 1month later my renewal arrived and was over £200 more per annum .I find this shocking and usary .I have removed my business from their books after 11 years .
Do Not Use Simply Business

Reviewed on 11th September 2017
Brookfield Gm's avatar
Brookfield Gm

Reply from Simply Business

Hi, thank you for your feedback. Firstly, we're sorry that we haven't picked this up sooner, we already actively monitor our customer reviews on three major sites and unfortunately missed this at the time. Secondly, we're sorry that you were so unhappy with your renewal price after having made a claim. Unfortunately sometimes a claim can result in a higher premium the following year but the the price can also affected by a number of other factors. It's a real shame we weren't able to offer you a more competitive quote on this occasion and we're very sorry to lose you as a customer. Thank you for your comments and take care.