Swinton Insurance: Van Insurance reviews

Based on 5 reviews, last reviewed 14th Jul 2023

N/A

This product has not received a review of either 4 or 5 stars.

Unbelievably Unprofessional. Avoid at all cost. I have never in my life encountered such an despicable organization. The call handlers are rude and unprofessional. I tried 3 times after plodding thr... Read more Reviewed on: 14th July 2023
Barman's avatar
Barman

About the Van Insurance

For many van owners, their van is used for everday driving as well as work, meaning that choosing the best van insurance to keep it on the road is essential. That's were our Smart Money People Swinton van insurance reviews come in, as they can help you to find out what other Swinton van insurance customers have to say. Our mission is to use the power of YOUR reviews to help other van drivers find the best policies.

Review Swinton Insurance: Van Insurance now

Swinton Insurance Van Insurance reviews (5)

Unbelievably Unprofessional. Avoid at all cost.

I have never in my life encountered such an despicable organization. The call handlers are rude and unprofessional. I tried 3 times after plodding through their intolerable automated answering service to get someone to explain a 100% increase in my premium despite being with them for 9 years with no claims. The arrogance and rudeness i experienced was beyond belief. Definitely an organization that doesn't value its customer. Reviewed on: 14th July 2023
Barman's avatar
Barman

Arrogant and rude

On several occasions staff are very rude and argumentative. Always give an attitude and refuse to let you make a complaint. Even had a few threats from one member of staff too Reviewed on: 30th August 2022
danny G's avatar
danny G

Avoid at all costs ( legal scam in system)

sign up via comparison site, send you a letter with 7 days to reply with no claims bonus or they cut you off with a charge of £50 plus any days you have been insured. Other companies just get your no claims for you. Total rip off if you open the letter a few days late. Reviewed on: 28th April 2022

Used comparison website

I used a comparison site to take out Van Insurnace The best deal was Swinton a name I’ve heard of but couldn’t think of any other reason why not to use them I paid the monies in full & the policy wasn’t due to start in around 10 days giving them ample time to do any checks On the 9th day the day before it started they emailed me to say they were cancelling the Policy and to call in ? I did tell the comparison site everything Swinton claim I didn’t mention about a windscreen claim As I’d had this on previous years I know 100% I hadn’t They wanted on a £212 policy a further £80 ! I said please refund me They replied we will take £80 off the £212 as admin I said admin for what the policy hasn’t stated and you’ve had 9 days to contact me Avoid this company ! I checked on 31 year driving insurance history and they had done similar 5 years ago to me Avoid this company they can’t be trusted I am only glad ive never had to make a claim also to find out there was a loop hole in paying out I’d just avoid this bunch completely Reviewed on: 9th April 2022
Michael H's avatar
Michael H

Do you have a different Swinton Insurance product?

Swinton Insurance has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products