Share your customer experiences with us and you could win £1000! Vote in the British Bank Awards

Virgin Money Stocks and Shares ISA Reviews

Ratings based on 13 reviews Last review 2 weeks ago

Stocks and Shares ISAs give you the potential to beat savings rates by investing in the stock market. Historically they tend to outperform cash savings.

Remember, past performance is not a reliable guide to the future. The value of investments can go up as well as down and you may get back less than you invest.

Brought to you by Virgin Money. Virgin Money Stocks and Shares ISA is promoted by Virgin Money Personal Financial Service Limited and provided by Virgin Money Unit Trust Managers Limited (the ISA manager).

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

Good Savings
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Stocks and Shares ISA Reviews (13)

16th November 2017

A good reliable bank that's open and honest, not bad attributes for anyone or any company, a pleasure to do business with.

I only pay in £50 a month but manage to save quite a bit that way to help towards my next car or maybe a holiday.

Reply from Virgin Money
Thanks for sharing your comments Philip, hope you enjoy the future holiday you've got planning! Thanks, Abbie
16th November 2017

Stocks and Shares ISA

Getting a Stocks and shares ISA could be a scary experience but fantastically good information by post has made me move lots of my cash ISAs to Virgin Money Stocks and Shares ISAs. Also I went into a Virgin Money Bank to wait for my husband and was immediately made to feel at home with a coffee and a chat. Well done to all concerned.

15th December 2016

Stocks and Shares ISA troubles

I opened the ISA account under my married name and as per anti money laundering regs you need to send ID. Despite it being a valid ID combination they were unwilling to accept passport in my maiden name and my marriage certificate. Having worked in an FCA compliant company I knew what the rules were but they were unwilling to budge on the issue. I shall wait until I need to change my passport as fortunately I will only need to produce ID when I make a withdrawal. Other than this the product is good and gets good rates of return.