Virgin Money Pensions Reviews

Voting in the Consumer Credit Awards 2022 is open!VOTE NOW

Your Pensions Reviews

Review Virgin Money's Pensions now

Very helpful

Very helpful staff. I have had to change my payments regularly and this has always been sorted efficiently

Reviewed on 16th April 2019
Charlotte Hudson's avatar
Charlotte Hudson

Bring on retirement

I opened my pension a few months ago and already I feel I have done the right thing, knowing virgin money is a successful business and hire only the best to look after my money, I have peace of mind and can not wait to retire! Thankyou Virgin

Reviewed on 14th December 2018
Joseph Hudson 's avatar
Joseph Hudson

Easy to comprehend

I wanted a transfer of funds into my virgin pension account. Simply signed a form and they did the rest. Saved me fannying about!

Reviewed on 14th December 2018
Julie Weatherhead's avatar
Julie Weatherhead

Fantastic service

Virgin staff are amazing. They answer all my queries in a professional and pleasant manner and treat you with respect.

Reviewed on 8th December 2018
Deb Ward's avatar
Deb Ward

No problems; not the best rate but great service

Great customer service and an easy to use website outweighs the higher than industry standard fees for pensions

Reviewed on 8th December 2018
SO's avatar
SO

Excellent!

Excellent customer service! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 7th December 2018
Iain's avatar
Iain

Straightforward good service

I’ve been with Virgin since 2001, when it was called Virgin Direct. It always offers clear and good value solutions which are easy to manage. Whenever I’ve had a problem or query it has been swiftly addressed with the minimum of fuss.

Reviewed on 7th December 2018
Chris Early's avatar
Chris Early

Great simple pension

Really simple to understand pension and excellent rates of interest They keep you wel informed and communication is really good Get regular statements

Reviewed on 8th November 2018
Amy Halliday's avatar
Amy Halliday

Simple!

I have found Virgin Stakeholder pension excellent. I get bi annual updates on how my fund is doing and it is all explained in clear easy to understand language. I love Virgin for Pensions!

Reviewed on 24th January 2018
Sharon Dulake's avatar
Sharon Dulake

Great communications

It was very easy to apply with their literature and guides explaining everything l needed to know. Have recommended them to many of my friends and family.

Reviewed on 12th January 2018
dale henri's avatar
dale henri

Excellent Service

Could not have been more helpful in both setting up a personal pension, and then facilitating the amalgamation of various other pension pots into it. At all times the staff were polite, efficient and clearly knew what they were doing. A very good product Read more

Could not have been more helpful in both setting up a personal pension, and then facilitating the amalgamation of various other pension pots into it. At all times the staff were polite, efficient and clearly knew what they were doing. A very good product matched by excellent customer service. They have set the bar very high.

Reviewed on 16th November 2017
Mark Allott's avatar
Mark Allott

Clear and Simple

I have found Virgin Money to be a very easy arm of the Brand to work with. Both my partner and I use the pension and we intend to invest in the bonds as well. The online service is clear and is not intimidating alongside excellent customer service should Read more

I have found Virgin Money to be a very easy arm of the Brand to work with. Both my partner and I use the pension and we intend to invest in the bonds as well. The online service is clear and is not intimidating alongside excellent customer service should you need to talk with someone.

Reviewed on 15th November 2017
Oliver Hunter's avatar
Oliver Hunter

A great pension as you can start with just £1

I have had a Virgin Money pension for over 17 years - it was a great one to start with as you can pay in as little as £1 a month which means you can set it up even if you are barely earning and increase it when you can. You can change your monthly paymen Read more

I have had a Virgin Money pension for over 17 years - it was a great one to start with as you can pay in as little as £1 a month which means you can set it up even if you are barely earning and increase it when you can. You can change your monthly payment amount as often as you like and pay in extra single top-up amounts whenever you like. What's more, you get to make use of the Virgin Money Lounges if you happen to be in a city that has one!

Reviewed on 28th March 2016