Aviva: Travel Insurance reviews

Based on 21 reviews, last reviewed 19th Feb 2024
100% decrease in 5 star reviews

Easy to use and helpful I had my phone damaged when I was on holiday and got myself a refurbished like for like phone and thought I would have a battle get the money but no v... Read more Reviewed on: 27th October 2023

Woefully inadequate insurance - have had Aviva World... Woefully inadequate insurance - have had Aviva Worldwide Travel Insuance for 20 years and have just had to use it and found it to be terrible. £200 co... Read more Reviewed on: 19th February 2024
Kirsty Dean's avatar
Kirsty Dean

About the Travel Insurance

Travel insurance is important, not only for long-haul holidays, but also short getaways and business trips. Finding the right provider for your insurance policy is vital; knowing you’re in good hands can provide the reassurance required to relax and enjoy your travels. Check out our Aviva travel insurance reviews to find out what genuine customers have to say about Aviva’s policies.

Aviva was founded in 2000, and has now insured over 15.5 million people in the UK.

Every trip is different, but a suitably robust policy should always be a priority. If you’re planning lots of activities for your trip, Aviva offers cover for leisure activities. See what Aviva customers have said about this policy by reading our Aviva travel insurance reviews. If you travel a lot for business, Aviva’s Multi-trip policy is worth investigating too. Whatever your requirements, check our reviews to see if Aviva can provide what you need from your travel insurance policy.

Have you taken out a travel insurance policy with Aviva? Would you consider your policy good value for money? Did you come into any problems with the policy? If you had to make a claim, how well was this handled? Share your experience by leaving an Aviva travel insurance review to help others just like you make an informed decision when choosing their new insurance provider. Help us increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Review Aviva: Travel Insurance now

Aviva Travel Insurance reviews (21)

Woefully inadequate insurance - have had Aviva World...

Woefully inadequate insurance - have had Aviva Worldwide Travel Insuance for 20 years and have just had to use it and found it to be terrible. £200 cover for stolen passports - to include emergency do mental. (£100), accommodation(you need at least 3 days) and flight home (don’t make me laugh). When I get home I’m changing my bank account, my insurance and recommending everyone I know to not touch TSB or Aviva with a barge like. What a bunch of charletons - you should be ashamed. Reviewed on: 19th February 2024
Kirsty Dean's avatar
Kirsty Dean

Easy to use and helpful

I had my phone damaged when I was on holiday and got myself a refurbished like for like phone and thought I would have a battle get the money but no very quick and helpful just sent what was asked and then money was paid ( always replace with refurbished dont ask for new ) Very happy Reviewed on: 27th October 2023

Aviva are more interested in finding someone else to pay your claim than paying for it themselves

Having a genuine claim with a flight cancelled due to a fire at Luton Airport, Aviva have not tried to validate my claim, but told me to speak to multiple other parties before they will even consider it. What is the point in paying for travel insurance if all Aviva do is adopt a sloped shoulder approach to the claims. I am very very disappointed with there service and will be reviewing all my other products that I have with this company Reviewed on: 17th October 2023
Derek s's avatar
Derek s

Great company

Easy to deal with. No complaints at all Reviewed on: 25th August 2023
Jamie Lewis's avatar
Jamie Lewis

Do you have a different Aviva product?

Aviva has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products