The Co-operative Bank: Deposit Account reviews

Based on 7 reviews, last reviewed 13th Sep 2022

Keeps your money safe! Stops you sending money to fraudsters Reviewed on: 13th September 2022

Public Complaint The Coop Bank has recently had a new online banking system. A perfect example of how to make a 'not very good system' into something dreadful. Apar... Read more Reviewed on: 14th December 2016
Victoria's avatar
Victoria

About the Deposit Account

Co-op Bank deposit accounts can help you to find out more about this product. Is it right for you? Find out what other Smart Money People have to say!

Review The Co-operative Bank: Deposit Account now

The Co-operative Bank Deposit Account reviews (7)

Keeps your money safe!

Stops you sending money to fraudsters Reviewed on: 13th September 2022

One of the first ethical banks

I remember years ago Co-Op's bank advertising how they don't invest in dicatorships and un-ethical practices so when I had extra funds it was a no-brainer to open an account. In fact one of the 24 charities I fund - Greenpeace - not only have accounts with Co-Op but when one of their video's notified me of another banks practices I moved money immediately into a Co-Op account. I'll always have Co-Op as one of my chosen banks and am proud of that Reviewed on: 15th March 2022

Banked with them for 35 years

I have banked with the coop for over 35 years now and never had an issue with them only wish they hadn’t closed all local banks to me, however as I am able to bank through the post office it’s not been an issue Reviewed on: 9th February 2020

Welcomes all.

Too much debt for other banks etc. DRO in place but still they allowed me to open a deposit account. Reviewed on: 8th February 2020
PhilTB54's avatar
PhilTB54

Do you have a different The Co-operative Bank product?

The Co-operative Bank has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products